Fish tank

Tjkbeluga

ha.....for tank and cabinet, i rather get a good set as this will stay with you for along time.

what fish are you keeping? i am into planted tank.

Aiya, I'm just a small time hobbyist.... Just got neon tetras and some chapalang fishes.... Got a sucker fish that has been with us for a long time. That sucker can really last... There was a period of time that I didn't change the water at all for couple of months with no water circulation and still can survive....

↡ Advertisement

Aiya, I'm just a small time hobbyist.... Just got neon tetras and some chapalang fishes.... Got a sucker fish that has been with us for a long time. That sucker can really last... There was a period of time that I didn't change the water at all for couple of months with no water circulation and still can survive....

The shop at Clementi sold in a big bag of 50 tetras at abt SGD$10 i think used to be $7 only..of coz lower grade ...

if better and big tetras 50 is $38 i think.

Lots of plants too....nice

Yishun central also got one... I think it's blk 932. Not exactly sure which blk but it's around that area.

Yishun central also got one... I think it's blk 932. Not exactly sure which blk but it's around that area.

Yea, we got most of our stuff from there as my wife works in KTP Hospital...

The shop at Clementi sold in a big bag of 50 tetras at abt SGD$10 i think used to be $7 only..of coz lower grade ...

Think one of them opens 24hrs... Even during cny.

Are the fish tanks from Qian Hu cheap ?

Nope.... They sell a premium over others because some other shops also carry their Ocen Wave product, so they need to sell more expensive to protect the reseller's pricing...

is the shop located near the sunset way there?

Go to Samyick at Marine Parade. They sell the Juwel tank from Germany. I bought a 5 ft Juwel tank from them.

Hi guys,

Any place to recommend where I can buy a 3 feet fish tank with cabinet at a decent price? Not sure if a budget of 300 is enough. My existing tank was given by a friend and now the cabinet a bit pong kong after we found that the water pump was not properly placed and causing the fater to overflow into the cabinet. Thinking of getting a whole set.

PS: Sorry guy, I wasn't referring to the ones at geylang... ^_^

is the shop located near the sunset way there?

Sunset way one more xpensive. The Clementi one opposite Clementi MRT(not clementi ctr)

That shop name is Aquastar. They sell both fresh water and marine fishes.

I prefer That Aquarium near to Khatib MRT.

Clementi one is called Clementi Florist and Aquarium. They are related to That Aquarium and these are my two favourite shops I go to.

My 6ft tank was done by QWS Tank Connection, David. Not sure if he is still in the business. Can google and call him.

My other smaller 4ft tanks are from Soon Heng. They are tank makers who make and sell their own tank. There are two Soon Heng fish tank shops, both unrelated but have the same name. One in Hougang and another in Guilemand but I think this one close shop liao. Go to the Hougang one.

I prefer to buy fish tank from tank makers rather than resellers like aquarium shop. U can bargain with tank makers and make the tank according to ur specs. Can choose type of silicon, type of bracing, type of hood, colour of cabinet, type of cabinet, choice of sump tank design, etc..........

Just wondering, is there a forum for aquarium hobbyists in Singapore?

There is. I used to be active at Arofanatics, SG Reef Club, Aqua Relms and Aquatic Quotient. Using the same nick as MCF. :D

Neutral Newbie

There is. I used to be active at Arofanatics, SG Reef Club, Aqua Relms and Aquatic Quotient. Using the same nick as MCF. :D

Wow, quite a number. Are they as active as MCF? Heh, thought of looking up ideas and pro/cons of starting a wall aquarium.

Edited by Subzro
↡ Advertisement