Vios Kiss Sonata

Hiphiphoray

If i see correctly - from the photo, your boot cover looks slightly misaligned as well. Even though overall damage may not look serious from external pics - there could be structural damage to the frame.

The vios diver totally not looking in front? Seems like quite a hard crash.

↡ Advertisement

I am puzzled:

Did that other driver believed he would had missed your car if you did not ebraked (laugh) Or perhaps he did not know what he was saying?

he was trying to blame t on me.

he too didnt want to give mehis ic and driving license.

but i snapped a picture of him plus his company vehicle and that was all i needed.

plus in the end i sustained injury so still have to make police report

hardly seen so much photos upload for accident, good job.

if you dont want to trouble to send your wife to hospital , at least send to a nearby clinic to do a minor check on the head, head dont play play

it is a must (safe) to make a accident report, claim or not to claim is another issue. so therefore , go make a report 1st. but becareful where you go , the greedy workshop will always psycho you to do a insurance repair cos his profit will be very high cos he is going to change whatever it take to make flying high cost claim.

let the vios what you going to claim to let him know what is going on, mentally prepare for the cost/claim.

feel very sorry for you that this accident spolit your festival mood.

Edited by Lanevomax

Hope your wife will be ok and dosen't sustain any serious injuries. The most important thing is that the people are safe; car can be repaired.

Thing to note- At least i know i'll be relatively safe in a sonata taxi when i'm rear-ended. lol.

I think cars are meant to be sturdier at the back than at the front, Korean or Jap doesn't matter and doesn't mean Korean is better than Jap or vice versa. Plus in this case its headlights, of course cui.

I hope everyone is safe, esp TS' wife.

I think the SOnata repair could exceed $3000.

Rear bumper replace for definite.

The rear fender, I don't know how to replace.

Alignment.

Vios, Front fender, Bonnet, Front Bumper, Front headlamp,

Wiper water reservoir,

omg.. dunno how much also.

For all accident, whether small/big, it best to call the ambulance.

The mata will follow shortly and they will take down both party statement.

This will prevent the culprit from denying once the statement is filed.

Once the culprit got his deserved 6 demerit points, chances of you winning the case will be much easier.

Did you have any onboard camera?

The vios must be dreaming. It is obvious he must have been going at quite a fast speed before ramming into the sonata.

this gen of vios, the stock brake are not good to start with.

i kena whiplash before same 2-hit combo effect ... no joke ... the nagging pain on the neck came only few days later and last for a month for me.

Can't lay down on my back when sleeping, must sleep sideway then the pain is slightly better. Think you better go hospital to check up and claim medical from him.

For all accident, whether small/big, it best to call the ambulance.

The mata will follow shortly and they will take down both party statement.

all acidents best to call ambulance ah? i think in this case call police shld be enough alrdy?

Thanks all bros for all the inputs....with some humour as well. [laugh]

I really appreciate it. ^_^

Just came back from Mt. Alvenia and making the police report. Wify got 5 days mc and some medication and feeling better now. Havent called any workshop yet and still cant get hold of the insurance company by phone. -_-

Tomorrow will go back office scan all the documents and photos to email and fax to the insurance company and hopefully get hold of a workshop to send in the car.

CNY kena this sort of thing damn sianz. [bigcry]

Btw.......the police said traffic accident police report can only be made when a person have injury with at least 4 days MC.

(edited)

i look at the photos again......he was changing lanes behind me!!! Look at his car's stationary position.

My car is push so far out......heng no bus or lorry was in-coming going to PIE changi airport. It would easily have been a very bad accident. [knife]

your photos are helpful when reporting for insurance claim ...

Edited by Hiphiphoray

(edited)

ya i know. Sonata is a tough car.

Wify ever drove and kiss a toyota altis in front before. Not so loud bang as today's incident. But the altis bumper crack and partly dragging on the road, and bonnet cannot closed. Side fenders bend out. Our Sonata front on a small paint chip-off. haha.

Private settlement with the owner with $700 worth of repairs. Sonata repair none required. haha [laugh]

So in my record....its KOREA 2 JAPAN 0. haha

sonota backside is tough !!

Edited by Hiphiphoray

korea 1 , japan 0 [laugh]

just report to the insurance agent and let them handle it for you.

common lah, when my elantra hit a 525, the man was so furious to see how much his BMW damaged vs my elantra's carplate broken but no other significant damaged to my car... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i think he still in a daze and move off first without knowing his front car plate have dropped off!!!

i manage to pick it up and its in my car boot now. No way i can get the car number wrong. [laugh]

Must report within 24hrs to your insurance company, email them the incident to cover yourself if can't reach by phone. Btw your got take down the car plate no too right?

↡ Advertisement