Malaysia: Driving into KL next week !

Alvinnoob

guys, looking at the map after the custom, only can head left?? then how do i head to E2 highway?

Since first time drive to KL, why not make life easier by taking 2nd link? Simply follow one road from Sin to KL, a very straight forward drive.

Drive at 110km/h take how long then reach?

3+ hours with a 30 min stopover...dun go to those resting place that is isolated...go to those got many ppl one... pagoh r&r is my stopover trip ... many ppl...

Edited by Ronleech

No mall along NSH...pagoh is a nice place to stopover...about 170+-KM from tuas.... got nice air-con restaurant or foodcourt like resting place... try not to stop over at a location after maleka that a B&W is on the overhead bridge.. i heard from my malaysian frd that side is a RED district...many robbering....

Ok, I shall have someone do guard duty on my car then.

No need lah, just stopover at some place not isolated.... dun stop at R&R that got only toilet and nothing else.... those got eating place type is safe enough.

one more thing....dun park your car at pump and leave youe engine on and your kids and wife in car...later all gone....car nevermind...wife and kids gone then sibei jialat

Since first time drive to KL, why not make life easier by taking 2nd link? Simply follow one road from Sin to KL, a very straight forward drive.

haha, because i stay 3min away from 1st link :huh:

Not sure about Tom Tom, but do be careful of Data Charges if it is online.....

Finding the expressway is easy, just go straight out of customs, immed after the road will split left down a small viaduct, or straight ahead - go straight ahead. You will go past a Shell on the left. Go up the viaduct, at the SECOND viaduct keep left, and turn right past the mall (under the bridge). From here, there are plenty of Signposts.

Tks dude, Tomtom is GPS. no data involve.

my fren gave me some direction as well. But at shell do i go up viaduct, or keep left and go down?

1. exit custom 1 lane exit

2. lane open up 3-4

3. notice shell on left

4. keep to left lane, going down

5. continue to exit highway

6. make a right turn

Woodland also easy access to NSH lah...just go straight in front of Pelangi plaza road then can enter liao mah...

but i think can only enter thru BKE. gotta detour from SLE -> BKE Johor

Still remember 1st time in 2006 drove to genting....suppose to follow my friend's car but lost him..... on NSH stressful!!!! No GPS on vebal direction....and the directiongiven was JUST GO STRAIGHT...kn n...... lucky manage to find some sg car and follow them to reach genting lol..... my friend was drinking kopi there when i reach.... KL i never enter..but heard it was sibei jialat type...on NSH...the situation is far far better then driving on Singaporpe expressway...

No mall along NSH...pagoh is a nice place to stopover...about 170+-KM from tuas.... got nice air-con restaurant or foodcourt like resting place... try not to stop over at a location after maleka that a B&W is on the overhead bridge.. i heard from my malaysian frd that side is a RED district...many robbering....

From SG to KL is a short distance and I seldom stop along the way unless there is a need to refill petrol.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement