Malaysia: Driving into KL next week !

Alvinnoob

but i think can only enter thru BKE. gotta detour from SLE -> BKE Johor

??? BKE? SLE?? Pelangi Plaza is in JB leh....got BKE and SLE there?

↡ Advertisement

Still remember 1st time in 2006 drove to genting....suppose to follow my friend's car but lost him..... on NSH stressful!!!! No GPS on vebal direction....and the directiongiven was JUST GO STRAIGHT...kn n...... lucky manage to find some sg car and follow them to reach genting lol..... my friend was drinking kopi there when i reach.... KL i never enter..but heard it was sibei jialat type...on NSH...the situation is far far better then driving on Singaporpe expressway...

hahaa.. how did you know those SGP Car are going genting..

From SG to KL is a short distance and I seldom stop along the way unless there is a need to refill petrol.

Regards,

Lol...you car good car maybe...my one small small have to let it rest and catch a breath lor.... [laugh]

haha, because i stay 3min away from 1st link :huh:

I only used 2nd link once. Paid so much and still jam for hours that time and gave it up until today.

Regards,

hahaa.. how did you know those SGP Car are going genting..

Cos that road going genting mah.... :D after sungei besi toll 2nd left turning to Cheras (onto KL ring road) is the road to Genting.... never venture stright by using old road before.... ring road a bit far but straight forward

Lol...you car good car maybe...my one small small have to let it rest and catch a breath lor.... [laugh]

No lah, mine is just B&B Jap car. Any car can do it lah [laugh]. Driving it slowly lor to let it catch a breath. [cool]

Regards,

If stop at R&R MAKE sure you can see your car and bring all important document with you.

Because my car just got stolen at Sungei boloh R&R on Monday with everything inside.

Bro I feel sorry for you.. I was there last Sat eating burger king.

I only used 2nd link once. Paid so much and still jam for hours that time and gave it up until today.

Regards,

True leh.... cos from sg custom to my custom woodland only 1km....tuas is 5+km apart....got stuck there once for 3 hours.....

Drive at 110km/h take how long then reach?

Depend on whether you got stop for toilet break or not too...

Distance is +/- 350km. Theoretically at 110km/hr nonstop 4 hours should be enough. But normally I need 5 hours.

No lah, mine is just B&B Jap car. Any car can do it lah [laugh]. Driving it slowly lor to let it catch a breath. [cool]

Regards,

i KS lah.... stop to eat but rest also...i one ppl driving...go short trip dun stress myself.......

Is this sungi beloh the place the BK is on the overhead bridge?

Yes. I stopped there cos I was driving the direction from Penang to SG. So SG Buloh I think was the R&R before reaching KL. It is one of the nicer R&Rs (like Ayer Keroh) with the overhead bridge with more food options like the KFC, BK, A&W, Daily fresh waffles, Kajang satay, etc.

If stop at R&R MAKE sure you can see your car and bring all important document with you.

Because my car just got stolen at Sungei boloh R&R on Monday with everything inside.

bro, sorry to hear about this.. so insurance able to settle it?

Yes. I stopped there cos I was driving the direction from Penang to SG. So SG Buloh I think was the R&R before reaching KL. It is one of the nicer R&Rs (like Ayer Keroh) with the overhead bridge with more food options like the KFC, BK, A&W, Daily fresh waffles, Kajang satay, etc.

Penang - SG? Hmmm...the place i mentioned id between SG - KL.....

Edited by Ronleech

That is the place my malaysian tell me to skip....especially driving singapore plate car....

Ya, but sometimes after 6 months on the next vacation, ppl do forget about it.. There at least 50% SG plates... so if car missing, also high chance will be SG car...

I have personally stopped at those Rest areas (not the R&Rs) pack beside the lorry, go to slp, next morning wake up use the shower cap there b4 continuing on my road trips before... So I am rather fond of the facilities that the NSH provides... [laugh] [laugh]