Malaysia: Driving into KL next week !

Alvinnoob

Bro,

I did something like that before... in my old corolla...many years back.

One guy in a Z3 challenged me at the Holland V junction near to Esso. He behind me rev the engine loud loud and flash the headlight. Traffic light red where to go? Furthermore I'm on the leftmost lane. So i dulan purposely move off slow when the light change to keep up with the car in the middle lane so the Z3 have nowhere to go. Traffic quite heavy so he no choice follow my back. Then he change lane to middle and the car behind him close the gap behind me. Once he trapped liao I open throttle big big leave the pack behind. haha!

Aiyah... '94 Corolla where can fight Z3 so after the flyover he caught up with me until the left bend at Botanic Garden where I was purposely doing nearly 100. Wah the fella overtook me like bullet sia... probably went 140 upwards. After the turn, I drop gear and slow down to 50. The stupid Z3 driver too angry to remember the speedcam...and in that 7 am lowlight, i saw two very satisfying flashes after he zoomed past the camera [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

So if anyone reading this is the bmw Z3 driver who kana owned at that stretch, checkmate to you.

However these days, I don't bother anymore...let whoever want to chiong go chiong and don't bother me. [cool]

Oh.. Haha.. Mine was the other way round bro.,. But not a sad ending...

I think I post this somewhere before..

At night . ECP , one purple RX8 rev the engine at another RX8 beside , calling for race.. Me , (Not RX8 , a Estima ) , backside itchy decided to join in as 3rd competitor. Wah.. Since mine is JDM , cannot go above 180... Then , from after Fort Road to I think TK or Bedok.. suddenly they both stop... I damn happy la.. Thinking family car won 2 RX-8.. KNN.. Turn out speed camera ahead.. Luckily I brake about 200m before camera.. Or else.. 24 points right?

True la.. As you grow , you tend not to be so competitive..

Lols..

Edited by SJP1965G
↡ Advertisement

The best is when they cut and go infront then tio caught by TP.. haha.. Can laugh... [laugh][:p]

Many time when coming back to Singapore, Malaysia TP stopped many sg sedan car after machap...but everytime i was being let off and waved to move off...maybe they see my car to small to cheong.....lol.... tried 150++...car can still go.....but i dont dare...got wifey and kids in car.... Maybe that is the plus point of driving small car lor

Edited by Ronleech

Many time when coming back to Singapore, Malaysia TP stopped many sg sedan car after machap...but everytime i was being let off and waved to move off...maybe they see my car to small to cheong.....lol.... tried 150++...car can still go.....but i dont dare...got wifey and kids in car.... Maybe that is the plus point of driving small car lor

Lol.. same here. Chery A5 + Vios + Mark X all cheong 140+ together A5 got waved off =x

Lols.. But make sure you can handle when someone suddenly cuts through your lane bro.. :D

Lols.. But make sure you can handle when someone suddenly cuts through your lane bro.. :D

Ya lor...especially that heavy vehicles...cut out then too heavy to speed up....always open my two eyes big big when passing them....

Ya lor...especially that heavy vehicles...cut out then too heavy to speed up....always open my two eyes big big when passing them....

Yeah.. You will never know when they will cut in...

Drive at 110km/h take how long then reach?

110kmh? U will find that 90% of SG cars once in northland is machiam like released from Prison and first thing visit Geylang Lor 6 like that, most drive above 110kmh. [wave] Lets not even discuss how fast some idiots drive up to.

110kmh will take you about 4 hours to get there because there are slow trucks some times. [sleeping] if u break the rules, 2.5 hours is achievable [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Ahbengdriver

how fast you reach KL depends you drive 100kmph or 200kmph in NSH

tuas is all the way from east to west ... go thru woodland la

I am staying in Sengkang and planning to drive up to KL.

May I know will it be faster to KL from Woodlands 1st Link?? Or faster via Tuas 2nd Link?? Thanks.

Edited by Wt_know

I am staying in Sengkang and planning to drive up to KL.

May I know will it be faster to KL from Woodlands 1st Link?? Or faster via Tuas 2nd Link?? Thanks.

woodlands will be nearer and cheaper, and it has lesser jam now (but school holiday coming!).

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Thanks all.

Any idea on the traffic condition in woodlands checkpoint to Msia at around 7am?? Thanks.

7am should be no jam.

If prepare to speed, set off one hour earlier, you definitely miss all the road blocks but do watch our for 2 AES along Pagoh and Kajang and after Nilai, observe the 80-90kmh limit. There are random patrol along this stretch till Sungei Besi Toll.

Was in KL for meetings last week. Stayed in Ampang.

On way back decided to take the countryside route via Jln Tmn Putra, Jln Hulu Langat. Was told there’s a hot spring there.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@3.1342341,101.7943306,13z

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@3.1134944,101.8154896,3a,75y,147.5h,92.53t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sB376ixytu8O_x9Zj9YhRGQ!2e0

I turned left into B62 and about 3 km on the right is a Hot spring. Batu 16 Dusun Tua. There are 2 entrances – one for females and the other males.

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/ng_y_h/HotSpringHuluLangat_zps755bbb7d.jpg

There are pails and scoops for use. Next time round, think will bring an inflatable tub to soak my whole body. Main pool ( in the picture ),

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/ng_y_h/HotSpringwChangingRoom_zpsf0290636.jpg

The water is really very hot. The 2nd smaller pool, temperature is somewhat like the health clubs, and one tiny one suitable for children. There are changing rooms, benches and tables under shed for use also; cf our own Sembawang Hot Spring at Gambas Avenue, this one is much better. You can drop a free will donation into the box on the pillar for its maintenance.

After the “health treat”, I tracked back to the same cross road, got into a coffeeshop for food. Had laksa and turned into B116, Jln Sungai Tekali. Nice curvy road to the reservoir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EjrRgM7krc

The scenery is also nice

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/ng_y_h/Viewalongrd_zpse33bef01.jpg

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/ng_y_h/B19KajangSememyih_zpsa90c2983.jpg

Reached Semenyih, turned left into Route 1, the old trunk road for about 300m , right again into Jln Bangi Lama and into the NSHW

A short detour to break the norm, but enjoyable.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Was in KL for meetings last week. Stayed in Ampang.

On way back decided to take the countryside route via Jln Tmn Putra, Jln Hulu Langat. Was told there’s a hot spring there.

Thanks for sharing. [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement