Optimum car shampoo suds suds and suds

Samster69

I purchased optimum trial packet yesterday and washed with its car shampoo today. Most car shampoo that I have used, suds or foam die off soon and is like washing car with simply just plain water.

Was quite amazed that this optimum car wash is very concentrated, producing lot of foam. I filled a 4 gallon pail of water with 1 1/2 capful shampoo.

GPGT.

post-28147-1297514221_thumb.jpg

Finished washing

post-28147-1297514346_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Lots of suds do not equal to concentrated (though it eases the application and make most people happy).

It's a chemical added that create the suds. Can't remember the name, but it's not that good for humans (esp males) and environment.

There are some soap powders that clean extremely well without creating lots of suds; and the cleaning power is far superior than those that create a lot of suds.

Twincharged

More suds does not mean that it will be better than those with less suds. One shampoo I know that has almost no suds is the autoglym one. But it is very slick and cleans very well. But its like using plain water.

Thanks for your advises. Not too sure about all this terms but very happy with its cleaning.

I agreed lot of suds does not mean it cleans well but some shampoo I had used does not suds or cleans. Just happy that I got myself the right one and sharing that all.

Edited by Samster69

Die le die le, I just took a shower and my bath gel and hair shampoo have got more suds then my car shampoo. [bigcry]

Edited by Samster69

More suds does not mean that it will be better than those with less suds. One shampoo I know that has almost no suds is the autoglym one. But it is very slick and cleans very well. But its like using plain water.

No more, enough.

Edited by Samster69

Actually all this car shampoo are made like a shower foam or a haird shampoo or even like a dishwasher...the chemists are to ensure all this are made to VOC compliant and manufacturer are to ensure before they shipped out but they can tweak this formula to non VOC only at your request.. sell at your own risk..

When I was with Brothers research few years ago..all this car shampoo can be even used like a hair shampoo..if we are worried..I think they are more worried...Not a chemist...Not going into debating but I just shared some info that I have.. ^_^

its one of the best. some people equate not much suds with poor quality. its entirely incorrect

↡ Advertisement