Nissan Sunny

Mrkiasume

Hahaha...I did share my vios near it end 9years plus receive recall letter. The best part..Letter stated currently no replacment part no stock. Will update me when part arrived.

Aiyoh why like that one? Hmmmm.
↡ Advertisement

Aiyoh why like that one? Hmmmm.

Ask Borneo! I threw that letter into the dustbin as i have already booked my vezel. Btw my vios was 06 may registered.

Basket. Made appointment for 10am and till now car still sitting in the parking lot. Service standard has gone down much much.

Gave up and drove off. What crap service!

Turbocharged

I have a question regarding the airbag for Nissan Sunny N16.

Does the front passenger side have an airbag? Asking because thinking of placing a child seat in front. Car is too small to have 2 child seats and an adult behind.

I have a question regarding the airbag for Nissan Sunny N16.

Does the front passenger side have an airbag? Asking because thinking of placing a child seat in front. Car is too small to have 2 child seats and an adult behind.

Yes. Inside the dashboard at paasenger side.

just now I stopped behind my neighbor's brand new X-Trail to pick up my wife. The pui charbor came out and opened the boot. Looked at my Sunny and gave a sneering look and shook her head slightly.

Why ahh?  [smallcry]

just now I stopped behind my neighbor's brand new X-Trail to pick up my wife. The pui charbor came out and opened the boot. Looked at my Sunny and gave a sneering look and shook her head slightly.

Why ahh? [smallcry]

She look you no up

Why ahh? [smallcry]

Very simple. She shook her head because after she took a close look at the Sunny, she was convinced that the Sunny could not take her weight.
  • Praise 2

Why ahh?  [smallcry]

Because she can't afford a Sunny or can't handle a Sunny.

Hard truths.  [pirate]

Why ahh? [smallcry]

fei hai wanted you to admire her big fat ass but u didn't. So she gave you the sneering look and shook her head Edited by WangWang888

Wife keep telling me to get new car but i refuse. Hopefully this Sunny can last another 10 years. I use better grade EO on her, go for servicing every 6 months and drive her slow and steady. Simply said I LOVE MY SUNNY :wub:[:p]

• Praise 3

Wife keep telling me to get new car but i refuse. Hopefully this Sunny can last another 10 years. I use better grade EO on her, go for servicing every 6 months and drive her slow and steady. Simply said I LOVE MY SUNNY :wub:[:p]

Did you recently renew the COE during the low price?

My COE was $56k, probably need to change mine soon.

Did you recently renew the COE during the low price?

My COE was $56k, probably need to change mine soon.

My original COE was $16,999 this renewal for 10 years is $42,500

I did up my Sunny. New tint, changed colour, added a car cam, brand new headlight covers and new rims.

A slight jerk is normal, the sunny i had last time, had a knocking sound (kong sound) when changing gears. So eventually the gearbox dun change gear .. at the end, export the car .. cos mech confirm gearbox spoil and will cost like 7k for a recon one ..!!!! my mileage only 80kkm nia for close to 4yrs old.

BTW how often you service your gearbox?

:D

Why ahh?  [smallcry]

Cause I believe your Sunny is too bright and strong for the Ah Pui she cannot take it.

↡ Advertisement