Abused by wife sexually....

Kezg1

Hard to say... The report does say "first cracks in their marriage", so the wife may not always have been like that. Classic bait and switch perhaps? It takes a lot to walk away from a marriage, and I'd like to believe there're still people who believe in not giving up so easily although such beliefs may at times be misguided. This is especially so in SG where you know the laws are almost always stacked against the men in a divorce. Even in this case, it's not out of the question to see the woman's lawyer argue for a huge alimony based on the fact that the woman's lifestyle has been sustained by the huge allowances that he gave to her while married.

Β 

Β 

But having an affair while still marriage....not acceptable, unless she was already out of his life.

↑ Advertisement

But having an affair while still marriage....not acceptable, unless she was already out of his life.

Β 

Β 

that why call sexually abused...... let you wear green hat in front of everyone [:(]

French penis-leash couple arrested at shops

Β 

Thu, Feb 10, 2011

AFP

Β 

Β 

CARCASSONNE, France - French police said Thursday they arrested a 63-year-old woman who was leading her 40-year-old companion along a busy shopping street by a leash attached to his exposed penis.

Β 

The couple were detained Wednesday afternoon in the southwestern city of Carcassonne and were due to appear in court in April on charges of public indecency.

Β 

The couple admitted to being sex addicts and said they were in the middle of a game when arrested, police said.

[laugh][laugh] They damm stupid...Leash is for dog...if they try bird cage maybe the police will let them off

saw this on Stomp!

Β 

seriously speaking , any of the guys here sometime feel that your wife is "having too much fun" hurting you ?

Β 

post-2854-0-11336900-1519687997.jpg

Turbocharged

Beat his kkj

Must be affectionate. After sex i will usually lightly pat my mrs on the groin and say 'nice cheebye' before dozing off
  • Praise 2

reminds me of my gf of many many yrs ago,

Β 

na-ma, almost broke my kkj when she purposely sumo sit onto my erected kkj, nabei its really super sibeeei pain.

Β 

heng i still can produced 2 boys.

Edited by Turboguy
  • Praise 2

Β 

na-ma, almost broke my kkj when she purposely sumo sit onto my erected kkj, nabei its really super sibeeei pain.

Β 

Sumo piak piak? :grin:
  • Praise 2

Β 

Β 

So not it’s ex-gf or wife?
  • Praise 2

Β 

Β 

Maybe she tot u can lift her up with your kkj...did she sing the song: You raised me up as she jump on you?

Maybe she tot u can lift her up with your kkj...did she sing the song: You raised me up as she jump on you?

Hahahahaha!!!!! Damn!!!! : xd: :XD:

As long as the sex is good, cannot complain :XD:

While this is not right, it is a rare isolated case that got over emphasised. There are many women being abused , girls being forced into illegal trades unwillingly unnoticed. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

I also kana forced into illegal trades by all my ex gfs Γ°

You have an enviably good problem that all men wish to have.
↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 2