The fight against loansharks

Sgnick

Supercharged

Haizzz.....frens....must chose dem carefully.

Its not easy to choose friends...but its easy to set yourself a limit to how much you can help a friend. You must be able to help yourself, then can help a friend. If a friend insist you to help him something which will eventually land you into trouble, such friend you can tell him to FO, cos true friends do sabo each other! [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Ok, e number is 65471011 (9am-6pm) - One Hope Centre.

Seems they hv a group of negotiators who will call up e sharks to neg for longer repayment periods + watnots. Dey used to e language + verbal abuses of these sharks....e point is, u need to help yrself by nt defaulting once agreement reached ya....probably these sharks kena so many bad debts tat dey can't just trust yr words alone but knowing u hv asked for help frm an organisation perhaps show u are sincere.

Me not related to this centre or any person(s) there....it is so aptly named though...ONE HOPE is better than no hope right?

Gd luck and hope u return to a "normal" life wo debts soon and also wo fear of art works or further harrassement frm e sharks.

Take care

• Praise 1

True frens are rare and hard to come by....tink there is a saying that "if one can have just ONE true friend, one have not lived life in vain".

Can place limits but true friendship do mean sometimes stretching tat limit...tat is how e "trueness" is shown or revealed. Of cos nothing unlawful or harmful to any1 or society at large.

Thnx for sharing yr thoughts.....let's hope none of us lived life in vain.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Ok, e number is 65471011 (9am-6pm) - One Hope Centre.

Seems they hv a group of negotiators who will call up e sharks to neg for longer repayment periods + watnots. Dey used to e language + verbal abuses of these sharks....e point is, u need to help yrself by nt defaulting once agreement reached ya....probably these sharks kena so many bad debts tat dey can't just trust yr words alone but knowing u hv asked for help frm an organisation perhaps show u are sincere.

Me not related to this centre or any person(s) there....it is so aptly named though...ONE HOPE is better than no hope right?

Gd luck and hope u return to a "normal" life wo debts soon and also wo fear of art works or further harrassement frm e sharks.

Take care

thanks bro..will give them a call tomorrow..any info on those successful cases ?

hi bro..thanks for all the advise. managed to negotiate payment with 2 of them but got another 2-3 still playing hard ball.

as for my "friend", i dont think possible to make him pay already..if he has the will to pay he wont run road..

as for the middlemen thing..i only know there are loansharks hotline but do they really help mediate things between you and them ?

acyually how close is this friend of yours?

Like this loan shark also lend money to him? Good luck to you, but did you sign anything?

I don't know what you can do actually, cannot help you.

yes because they called and verify. basicaly something like i give him permission to.

never sign anything la..loanshark dont draft contract one.

bankrupt= they deserve.

why u pity them?

Since when I pity them? :huh:

Too many bankrupts have a negative impact on society as a whole. I know of many people who would be in dire financial situation if the lending rules are taken away. Equally, many young adults would be in deep dodo without the financial backings of their parents.

drinking buddies.

didnt physically lend my ic but let him used my address etc.

You are apparently one of those drink got money, return loan no money kind of kaki. [shakehead]

Anyway, money loaned to drink buddies are considered spent. [laugh]

Edited by Bavarian

You are apparently one of those drink got money, return loan no money kind of kaki. [shakehead]

Anyway, money loaned to drink buddies are considered spent. [laugh]

totally agreed, lend money I won't, write it off as a gift okay

yes because they called and verify. basicaly something like i give him permission to.

never sign anything la..loanshark dont draft contract one.

So in total how much you owed?

Since when I pity them? :huh:

Too many bankrupts have a negative impact on society as a whole. I know of many people who would be in dire financial situation if the lending rules are taken away. Equally, many young adults would be in deep dodo without the financial backings of their parents.

on one hand banks etc are 'giving' out credit cards, and the young pple spend like there's no tomorrow, on the other our society in general encourge spending to either make one feel good or feel belong / arrived etc...... then we have rich parents who keep the taps running

farmers / country folks have less issues with over spending, coz there's nothing to buy or spluge on....

:D

Hi need some advice,

2012April received a call saying that they are new moneylender company offer to loan,

so I take up a loan of $500 and clear in 1 month, during that time I don't they are illegal loan shar

3 days ago I receive Ms and call saying I own them. $800 which was loan last try 3 July 20122 but I didn't take up anymore loan after knew is illegal.so what should I do? Pay up the $800 and close case or waiting for them to come up y place.

I thinking just pay $800 even though I did not borrow a single cent from them but will.they closed my case? Save trouble or harass to family,he only mention will mail e a Iou instead of meeting.

SO ANY ADVICE??????

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi need some advice,

2012April received a call saying that they are new moneylender company offer to loan,

so I take up a loan of $500 and clear in 1 month, during that time I don't they are illegal loan shar

3 days ago I receive Ms and call saying I own them. $800 which was loan last try 3 July 20122 but I didn't take up anymore loan after knew is illegal.so what should I do? Pay up the $800 and close case or waiting for them to come up y place.

I thinking just pay $800 even though I did not borrow a single cent from them but will.they closed my case? Save trouble or harass to family,he only mention will mail e a Iou instead of meeting.

SO ANY ADVICE??????

wat tok u?

edit:: sorry. report police la.

Edited by Rainbowbiatch
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Hi need some advice,

SO ANY ADVICE??????

Can they prove that you had taken a loan from them on 3 July 2012 ? If they can't means they anyhow say......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2