Who drive dun wear shoes/sliipers/footwear?

Phluvcat

me is kayu...wear footwear cannot drive, cannot feel anything, at most wear socks niah...

who else is like that?

↡ Advertisement

In the beginning always took off shoes to drive, but as skill improved, seldom do so any more, unless the particular shoes on that occasion are very thick or hard to feel the pedals through. Depends on the car also. For instance, the clutch of my diesel car is very easy to handle and drive smoothly, so even on occasions when I have to wear dress shoes or boots, I won't take them off to drive back. But with my other car I will definitely have to drive barefoot if I happen to be in hard-soled dress shoes.

me! i feel that like if wear shoe. the feeling of driving very numb. not fun. no thrill.

without any footwear ( i drive barefooted ) its like im part of the car. can feel the feedback etc etc.

Always drive barefoot, more grip, more feel, certainly more comfy.

To the extent that I can't really drive with footwear nowadays.

And highway cruising I use my big toe to step the accelerator. lol.

i just know it is very tough to wear boots (safety boots , army boots or any kind of thick layer of shoes) to drive. cannot able to feel when pressing the pedal.

the rest of footwear or bare foots is relaxing for me. [laugh]

Twincharged

When wearing slippers I will drive bare footed cuz left leg slipper always get stuck with the car mat when using the clutch. Other times i just leave my shoes on. Even when going to camp wearing army boots I also drive with my boots cuz used to the clutch already.

i can only use footwear with my left foot and it must be converse shoes otherwise too used to driving around barefoot already

its impossible to drive while wearing high heels

Always drive barefoot, more grip, more feel, certainly more comfy.

To the extent that I can't really drive with footwear nowadays.

And highway cruising I use my big toe to step the accelerator. lol.

ya can spread the toes of the right foot between 2 pedals, so no need much foot movement.