• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
155 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys

im thinking of getting a mountain bike from cannondale preferably with lefty suspension.

any recommendations? laugh.gif

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:59 PM

Spoony
  • Spoony
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i used to race mtb for 6 yrs...then to roadie.

cannondale bike lefty is unique..but servcing the bike is almost like servicing a conti car price.

parts not easy to get unless goin bk to cannondale itself..which is a downside ph34r.gif

Edited by Spoony, 25 February 2011 - 07:00 PM.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

XALmoN
  • XALmoN
    4th Gear
    Author Image

overpriced leh. lefty scary to ride without hands.
We Produced With Spartan Air

Am i trolling you?

Or am i not?

I wonder.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

good bike, my cannondale already almost 13 years, still as good as new, the quality is very good

http://cannasia.com/

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

Mugen85
  • Mugen85
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My GT 11yrs old already... Still going strong...
Get a good bike and it will last you at least a decade.
Den we can meet up and ride together thumbsup.gif

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

Greggywong
  • Greggywong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys

im thinking of getting a mountain bike from cannondale preferably with lefty suspension.

Hehe....I just bought a cannondale quick 5 from Cycle 2 Chapter this afternoon. You should drop by and see what they have to offer....

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

Yuri96
  • Yuri96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

get GT its really a worth bike!! Recommand you to get 2011 GT Avalanche 1.0! Specs 27Speed, Hydraulic Disc, Rockshox Tora front suspension... any many more worth its price things... so far i check Yishun Bike link has the cheapest price at $950

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:43 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi guys

Isn't those bikes expensive?
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hehe....I just bought a cannondale quick 5 from Cycle 2 Chapter this afternoon. You should drop by and see what they have to offer....

Chapter 2 Cycle lah deh.. laugh.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:31 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi guys

A bit like cars..

Budget and purpose? cool.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:37 AM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

A bit like cars..

Budget and purpose? cool.gif

cycle for fun

budget around 3k?

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:50 AM

Pltang
  • Pltang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ur fun is ex.... laugh.gif
Mitsubishi Colt sold at mileage: 110467

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:56 AM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

ur fun is ex.... laugh.gif

then for fitness lor tongue.gif

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:15 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

cycle for fun

budget around 3k?

I think 3k u can go to a bike shop and ask them to help u build a bike loh.. the better shops will ask u in more detail then recommend stuff to u. 3k can either get u a pretty good hard tail or a regular full sus bike. Personally recommend C2C as well as I got my bike there. Look for Ben.
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:24 AM

Pltang
  • Pltang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

then for fitness lor tongue.gif

buy ur parts online and get a shop locally to fix it for u... 3k swee swee....
Mitsubishi Colt sold at mileage: 110467

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:12 AM

Yuri96
  • Yuri96
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

3k? why not go for Specialize? Full suspension? or Xtension 1... probably u build 1 la... buy frame than buy front Fox Float 120mm shud be abt 3k too get what u really need if u build

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:06 AM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I think 3k u can go to a bike shop and ask them to help u build a bike loh.. the better shops will ask u in more detail then recommend stuff to u. 3k can either get u a pretty good hard tail or a regular full sus bike. Personally recommend C2C as well as I got my bike there. Look for Ben.

thanks bro will drop by.

because i currently know pretty much nuts about bikes so i was thinking of getting a pre-built bike. is 3k too low for a good one?

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:06 AM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

buy ur parts online and get a shop locally to fix it for u... 3k swee swee....

wah so complex laugh.gif

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try out any entry level bike. Buy the 1 u r comfortable to ride with. Juz like buy car. Only when u ride regularly, u will know what u need. From thereon, u could build ur own.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

Cerano
  • Premium member
    Cerano
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Try out any entry level bike. Buy the 1 u r comfortable to ride with. Juz like buy car. Only when u ride regularly, u will know what u need. From thereon, u could build ur own.

dunno leh was thinking put some money down on the best i can get for my budget instead of buying an entry first

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users