Any mountain bike lovers here?

Cerano

icic [laugh]

thats why i recommend you my frame. haha.

CRC got sell mine. Older model but same design and geometry though. price is already twice as mine with GST.

source for 2nd hand parts in good nick and u can have a good bike at almost 25 percent cheaper than brand new.

certain mainstream brands do offer value for money full bike purchases but kit and quality may not be top notch.

thats why i recommend you my frame. haha.

CRC got sell mine. Older model but same design and geometry though. price is already twice as mine with GST.

source for 2nd hand parts in good nick and u can have a good bike at almost 25 percent cheaper than brand new.

certain mainstream brands do offer value for money full bike purchases but kit and quality may not be top notch.

yours also look damn nice so im also considering but quite lazy go manually hunt for cheapest individual parts [laugh]

looks like a 29er. btw you don't need a 29er if you don't trail often.

what are the standard rim sizes?

even for amateur cycling? honestly whats the difference between XT and XTR?

u can get xtr shifter, fd.

crank, chain, rd, all wear too fast, u know wat they do in competition, they use 1 time n change new.

for brake, xt better braking power than xtr.

u can get xtr shifter, fd.

crank, chain, rd, all wear too fast, u know wat they do in competition, they use 1 time n change new.

for brake, xt better braking power than xtr.

Have u used them before? how often do you cycle? do you race? no offence, just wana see how u wana back up your statement.

Get XTR derailers and the rest all XT. For the shifter cables change to XTR. Cheaper and more durable..

don't forget to use XTR chain. the chain alone makes a lot of difference to the shifting performance. lighter, durable and rust proof.

anyway, you can hardly go wrong with shimano.

yours also look damn nice so im also considering but quite lazy go manually hunt for cheapest individual parts [laugh]

i can guide u along if you allow me to. actually huh..... i may have some components to sell, used but not abused..... that is if u are willing to take my frame. [laugh] good price garanteed.

my old bike . many years ago

Oh yeah.... this is one of my favourite bike i ever ride. But i used fatty headshok and magura rim brake.

But sold away cheap due to crack. [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

DSC_0053.jpg

My Previous Bike...

IMG_0117.jpg

My current bike...

there's a never ending to parts changing for the bike...:)