Taiwan Noodle Yi Du Zhan MO

Lation

Neutral Newbie

Thinking of starting a MO for taiwan cup noodle yi du zhan. Wondering anyone is interested?

The flavours are:

Pork

post-69723-1298802838_thumb.jpg

Beef

post-69723-1298802997_thumb.jpg

Braised Beef

post-69723-1298802906_thumb.jpg

The cost will be $3.50 for each and order of 6 will be $20

It is also available in Packet Form which will cost $3.20 each packet and order of 6 will be $18.50

Anyone interested can pm me for my email to make orders. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Thinking of starting a MO for taiwan cup noodle yi du zhan. Wondering anyone is interested?

The cost will be $3.50 for each and order of 6 will be $20

It is also available in Packet Form which will cost $3.20 each packet and order of 6 will be $18.50

Anyone interested can pm me for my email to make orders. Thanks.

So ex for cup noodles. :angry:

btw...are you distributor for that? [sly]

the noodles are nice!! i tried that in taiwan..also not cheap about $2+ one bowl!!inside got meat somemore

i even heard from the tour guide that some sg bought 18 cartons back to sg

Neutral Newbie

This brand are currently not able to be found in sg yet, so not considered a distributor. Mainly for personal consumption and if more orders it will be cheaper. This particular brand is popular in taiwan and there is real meat satchets inside to be added into the noodle and it is selling for NTD49 over there. So factoring in the shipping cost it will be around this price. ^_^

Neutral Newbie

not really sure of that as i have tried bringing a few times from taiwan and currently there are also a few forum doing MO for this noodle.

What happen to my Taiwan AI drama tonight(sunday27feb). Replaced by another Taiwan show.

WTF.....very confusing to watch two Taiwan show at the same time.....some more same actors/actress.

Aiyo.....what is mediakok messing up my life? I don't want to be addicted to this new show lah. One AI is enough for me to cancel all my night appointment for 7 days a week.

Now I have Sunday night free liao.....not a bad thing in hindsight.

Neutral Newbie

for the benefit of those that did not tried before below are the pictures of the meat inside the noodle.

post-69723-1298805892_thumb.jpg

S$3.50 i can have fresh beef noodles.

if wanna argue late nite supper etc, i can just cook normal maggie mee and tmr go have a feast! anyway, got car, i don believe cannot drive out find something more delicious and fresh.

for the benefit of those that did not tried before below are the pictures of the meat inside the noodle.

The other brand is nicer. My mandarin is bad but I think its pronounced "man han da chan".

The noodles are the flat variety.

Esso & NTUC is selling the eel version @ around $3.50. I believe they think that eel can cater to a larger segment.

The one that I had at the ROC base during my NS days very similar..... but the brand is 统一, which is like their national brand then... dont know about now.... donkey years already.... but really is delicious... with Real Meat inside...... weather cool cool, eat a few bowl of hot yummy noodle with Real Meat....... yummy....... [thumbsup]...... nothing like our Instant noodle here... yucks..... [laugh]

ooo i can just imagine what sort of stuff going into the meat....

what we dont know and dont see.... dont care lar... so long taste nice.... [laugh][:p]

↡ Advertisement