McLaren on singapore roads!!!!!

Car_Care

Turbocharged

U should test and see who is faster mah [laugh]

I agree man, it would be a moment to remember for anyone else who would've witnessed it. I know I'd be drooling for sure xD

cannot la .. i very humji. i like my license and i like driving to work everyday ... paya leba is TP roving ground la ... somemore lunch time ... some gundoo later jaywalk, habis man ...

this kind of car is not used to see who's faster, more like who's richer..

ah? no competition. think he probably got no loan for his car ... he can buy 3-4 of my car le ><

↡ Advertisement

cannot la .. i very humji. i like my license and i like driving to work everyday ... paya leba is TP roving ground la ... somemore lunch time ... some gundoo later jaywalk, habis man ...

LOL!! Kiddin bro haha, daytime racing is the most dangerous. On another note, my friend told me a M5 was racing with a GTR along PIE just recently. Not you right? [laugh]

ah? no competition. think he probably got no loan for his car ... he can buy 3-4 of my car le ><

Don't say humji, is responsible driver [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

LOL!! Kiddin bro haha, daytime racing is the most dangerous. On another note, my friend told me a M5 was racing with a GTR along PIE just recently. Not you right? [laugh]

confirm not me ... i havent even gone half as fast as my car is capable of ... i enjoy the acceleration, but other than that, i wont bother to race with anyone. you can drive souped up jazz or lambo ... doesnt bother me. just leave me alone and overtake ... lol

confirm not me ... i havent even gone half as fast as my car is capable of ... i enjoy the acceleration, but other than that, i wont bother to race with anyone. you can drive souped up jazz or lambo ... doesnt bother me. just leave me alone and overtake ... lol

Now I know why ur gal don't allow u to change to Lambo lah. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Now I know why ur gal don't allow u to change to Lambo lah. [laugh]

she say settle house first, then kids. then talk abt lambo later. we have an agreement lah .. when the time is right she say she will support one ... so just trust her lo ... she has a lot more common sense than me haha ...

she say settle house first, then kids. then talk abt lambo later. we have an agreement lah .. when the time is right she say she will support one ... so just trust her lo ... she has a lot more common sense than me haha ...

I think it's more like because you didn't use your car's ability, so she don't let you change! [laugh]

Jokes aside, she is right in all the above you mention =)

Turbocharged

I think it's more like because you didn't use your car's ability, so she don't let you change! [laugh]

Jokes aside, she is right in all the above you mention =)

fingers crossed by that time still have money .. i want 3 kids sia :P

why did you not wait in car.. maybe a ah xia kia's car

then you will feel so bad..

fingers crossed by that time still have money .. i want 3 kids sia :P

=))

KK bro, we super OT liao, go to my thread in Lifestyle, I'm asking on the maternity leave there. Later kena [rifle] here

Brampton Movers

EASY MOVE MANAGERS a family based company, treats our customers as we would like to be treated, like family! We are predominantly Vaughan movers and Woodbridge movers, and movers in Brampton.

We like to say that we are "BIG enough to deliver and small enough to care".

We listen to your needs and requests, then set about to fulfill them, advising you to the best ways to conduct your move along the way. We also give clear and inclusive costs.

All you items are insured to $25,000 at no charge to yourself, with a $200 deductible.

From the time you book an EASY MOVE MANAGERS to come and provide you with a cost of your relocations needs, we walk with you through the entire process.

We make moving EASY , that