Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT any comment?

Simchuan86

Hi all,

I am looking at a 2007 and 2009 legacy 2.5 GT.
Is there any difference in their spec? How about maintenance wise? How about modification in the future? is it gonna be more exp and harder than modifying NA car?

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Is there any difference in their spec? How about maintenance wise? How about modification in the future? is it gonna be more exp and harder than modifying NA car?

want to mod , as well buy WRX.

legacy 2007 & 09 are from fourth generation. fifth generation was started in production may 09 But began to sold in japan in may 10, some people mixed 09 in fifth generation but legacy only debuted in NY auto show in 09 not sold in 09

Hi all,

to me legacy is the best subaru here, as it is really comfort, with great performance, when high, can use super sports, to chiong all the way, big draw back is fc is really poor, i think this work across subaru models. it is big bang for buck for a good performance car with decent comfort, and of course auto mode is availible

legacy 2007 & 09 are from fourth generation. fifth generation was started in production may 09 But began to sold in japan in may 10, some people mixed 09 in fifth generation but legacy only debuted in NY auto show in 09 not sold in 09

Yup looking at the 4th generation. Much better looking IMO.

to me legacy is the best subaru here, as it is really comfort, with great performance, when high, can use super sports, to chiong all the way, big draw back is fc is really poor, i think this work across subaru models. it is big bang for buck for a good performance car with decent comfort, and of course auto mode is availible

Hi, you are a legacy owner? I trying to register to legacy forum but cannot be done. sianzz...

Turbocharged

Modding a turbo is really easy - just increase the boost.

I love the legacy GT - has it all as far as I'm concerned and think its a really good choice.

hi guys, anyone knows the turbo life span for legacy 2.0GT? my major concern is changing the turbo. What's the major drawbacks of this model? i heard the fuel eco is abt 8km/L, is it true? on expressway also like that?

Edited by Sun_of_beach

hi guys, anyone knows the turbo life span for legacy 2.0GT? my major concern is changing the turbo. What's the major drawbacks of this model? i heard the fuel eco is abt 8km/L, is it true? on expressway also like that?

Fast cars sure drinks petrol,maintainance also higher.

if its me going to buy a 2.5L turbo...... FC will be the last on my mind...

if its me going to buy a 2.5L turbo...... FC will be the last on my mind...

Agreed. Performance and FC don't go together.

If want good FC, better to get a standard bread & butter car.

Supercharged

sorry, hijack abit, already "aim-ed" my legacy GT, only don't like the colour.

Anyone knows where I can go to spray colour? Can recommend?

Thanks!

well before i place my order, or even before i collected my ride, i was worrying on the fc thingy........ but once u put ur leg on the pedal, fc is the last thing u will rmb!!!!! have enjoying my ride for the past 1 year!!!!!

subie fc had been bad throughout the whole range, u get 8 to 10 irregardless of the model..... on light footed style....... though mine not lgt, fyi, my ride 7-8 on normal day, and 5-6 on the few fun days [:p] [:p] [:p]