Tattoo Removal

Kjleck

Neutral Newbie

my friend's going for laser tattoo removal next week. any of you guys been through this process? would like to find out more about the pain factor. thanks.

if anybody wants to post useless comments like "wanna put tattoo then now want to remove scared of pain" pls F off.

↡ Advertisement

stupid question... wan to put tattoo but wan to remove. so bo liao. hahaha ok kidding

pain level is very subjective la, how to quantify? to u not pain, to him pain. how? stupid question

my friend's going for laser tattoo removal next week. any of you guys been through this process? would like to find out more about the pain factor. thanks.

if anybody wants to post useless comments like "wanna put tattoo then now want to remove scared of pain" pls F off.

heard from my brother in law is more painful than putting on and the mark is awful...................but different ppl different level of pain acceptance.

unless no choice, why not just keep it.

heard from my brother in law is more painful than putting on and the mark is awful...................but different ppl different level of pain acceptance.

unless no choice, why not just keep it.

Still better than my fren who pour acid on it.

Ssb gave 2 choice. Remove tattoo or get charged. <_<

Still better than my fren who pour acid on it.

Ssb gave 2 choice. Remove tattoo or get charged. <_<

like that bo bian lor, but pour acid!!! :o :o

My fren went laser 2-3 times then she stop liao. Hard to say how pain actually... Different people different tolerance level. But I heard giving birth more pain, if that helps... Lol

↡ Advertisement