What can increase acceleration?

Redcafe10

Hi bro,

I am new to car performance. Just curious to know what modificication is required that can increase accelerataion but stay LTA friendly as well.

I have heard many car with very loud engine noise (voom voom), does those meant for more power for the car? Legal?

Thanks in advance.

No mention what you got now.

No mention what do you expect.

No one wiser how to help you better?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I see nothing wrong with trying to improve a car, no matter the car. Of course a more performance orientated car are good from the get go, & more mod potential.

Just don't expect the car to transform into something its not, unless you do something drastic.

Car enthusiastic in the west do this as well. When their parent give them the first car, can they said, I need a faster one? So what they do, they experiment & try to get the best of it.

Diesel car have high torque and more fuel economical.

The engine are more robust too.

New generation diesel is not like yesteryear diesel.

Only old mind set will think that diesel car is low class car.

But our tax structure at this moment still discourses people from owning a diesel car. So sad.

• Praise 1

I see nothing wrong with trying to improve a car, no matter the car. Of course a more performance orientated car are good from the get go, & more mod potential.

Just don't expect the car to transform into something its not, unless you do something drastic.

Car enthusiastic in the west do this as well. When their parent give them the first car, can they said, I need a faster one? So what they do, they experiment & try to get the best of it.

agreed la..i used to mod my previous car a lot. Although spent a lot of $, and in the end felt bit wasted, but i was still relatively young then and just excited over customization. :wub:

anyway, perception has changed over the years and currently i feel the basis of spending $ to mod should be the want to learn and explore, and not modding with the sole objective of making the car faster and handle better, cos like this one will never be satisfied. [:(]

• Praise 1

If it's a Yaris, then stay the way a Yaris should be. Getting from point A to B behavior, why do you want to waste all that money??

hey is that your engine bay in your avatar? just wondering

1.5 liter 1nzfe VVT-i with Open Pod SRI

cool.. :wub:

• Praise 1

High torque engine with correct gearing and car with optimum power to weigh ratio.

but at the end of the day, most car accelerate good enough for daily driving.

Drive too fast increase risk and damage of accident and end up increase insurance burning more money.

Drive safely, this is a small city, everyone can drive fast by just stepping on the right pedal.

but to drive safely, efficiently is a skill.

Just my humble opinion.

Yes, agreed. But doesn't answer his question.

• Praise 2

I recently tried EPowerSystem and it is unbelievable. You can check out my review

It uses unconventional technology so you will likely be skeptical about it. But now got free trial and Mr Lim is very friendly and patient. He will let you test your car with the system based on your budget and if you are not sold, he will not charge you for the consultation.

It will change the way you drive :)

• Praise 1

I recently tried EPowerSystem and it is unbelievable. You can check out my review

It uses unconventional technology so you will likely be skeptical about it. But now got free trial and Mr Lim is very friendly and patient. He will let you test your car with the system based on your budget and if you are not sold, he will not charge you for the consultation.

It will change the way you drive :)

HAHAHA. You gotta be kidding me, "Scalar Energy?!"

Sounds like hogwash.

Please do a dyno, and post the results.

• Praise 1

Sounds like hogwash.

there is another untapped potential on the car itself

once you modified it, it will be awesome.

its call "bulls hit energy" , of course just air and s hit only, no prove to show. lol...

Edited by Stanchiam
  • Praise 1

Sounds like hogwash.

LOL I know there will be skeptics and rightly so. Cos I also think it is some mumbo jumbo. But I went for test drive and I really feel the difference. And why should I do a dyno to prove it? I am not the seller, just a petrolhead who wan to share his experience.

You can don't believe but you shouldn't dissent anyone just because they believe. Peace out!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2