What can increase acceleration?

Redcafe10

Hi bro,

I am new to car performance. Just curious to know what modificication is required that can increase accelerataion but stay LTA friendly as well.

I have heard many car with very loud engine noise (voom voom), does those meant for more power for the car? Legal?

Thanks in advance.

Driving a RICE?

Turbocharged

bro, why sound so defensive? i don't think anyone is stupid enough to compare VW's TSI engines with Honda's 1.5NA engine.

okay why not we bring in VW's 1.4NA polo with 7speed DSG [:p]

let you win lo.. 1.4NA with 85BHP 132NM torque with 7DSG giving a claimed 17.2km/L and 0-100km/h 11.9s <_<

Honda fit 1.5 RS with 120BHP 145NM torque giving a claimed 12.5km/L nia? 0-100km/h according to fastestlaps.com is 10.3s

LOL 1 year port I missed it and never respond [laugh]

Not defensive lah bro [cool] ...I remember 1 year back there a shameless VW cocksucking fanboy who bashes any other car to preach VW goodness.. I was actually just being sacastic to him...

Neutral Newbie

Everybody have given the advice for increasing the acceleration but my question is here why you want to increase? Which vehicle you are using? My suggestion is here that do not waste money on up gradation of your current car if you really need it so change to any other vehicle but do not drive fast on public roads because it will increase the chances of accidents.

Everybody have given the advice for increasing the acceleration but my question is here why you want to increase? Which vehicle you are using? My suggestion is here that do not waste money on up gradation of your current car if you really need it so change to any other vehicle but do not drive fast on public roads because it will increase the chances of accidents.

If everyone think like you the after market industry toh liao. Dont create another GFC when we're kinda already still in 1 now!

Supersonic

I recently tried EPowerSystem and it is unbelievable. You can check out my review

It uses unconventional technology so you will likely be skeptical about it. But now got free trial and Mr Lim is very friendly and patient. He will let you test your car with the system based on your budget and if you are not sold, he will not charge you for the consultation.

It will change the way you drive :)

62 posts and promoting something so enthusiastically.

post-52704-1368683534_thumb.png

Neutral Newbie

buy a turbo diesel..

sure have fun with acceleration! hehehe

cheap thrill from low to mid only . from mid onwards can smell a lot of car smoke if he didnt full throttle :D .

Neutral Newbie

LOL I know there will be skeptics and rightly so. Cos I also think it is some mumbo jumbo. But I went for test drive and I really feel the difference. And why should I do a dyno to prove it? I am not the seller, just a petrolhead who wan to share his experience.

You can don't believe but you shouldn't dissent anyone just because they believe. Peace out!

is it the small thing that u plug in to the cigarette lighter place ?

Neutral Newbie

Reduce weight, especially tyres and rims.

Off aircon.

Rev till ~peak power RPM before upshifting.

please be more specific in reduce weight . i hope its not down sizing the rims , coz thats just super stupid :D .

please be more specific in reduce weight . i hope its not down sizing the rims , coz thats just super stupid :D .

Reduce the wheel + tyre weight. Change bonnet & boot to CF. Remove rear bench. Replace front seat to CF racing seats. Always pump half tank of petrol.

is it the small thing that u plug in to the cigarette lighter place ?

All these things doesn't work one. Some people open it up and there's only 1 thing inside, which is the LED light.

Placebo effect can be a good thing though, like people stepping on the gas pedals less to prove that the device works. [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

rode in sonata taxi to airport recently , driver is young & impulsive going 120 then braking hard , from driver instinct can tell sonata is overrated , work too hard when above 100

what do u expect . told u already mah . cheap thrill from low to mid only . no cars are perfect . u get good present at first , then later part receive s--t result wahaha . there is no replacement for displacement . i think that should close the topic . even if u turbo charge n super charge without doing A lot of neccessary modification , the car is sooner or later going to kaboom also lolz lolz lolz .

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

All these things doesn't work one. Some people open it up and there's only 1 thing inside, which is the LED light.

Placebo effect can be a good thing though, like people stepping on the gas pedals less to prove that the device works. [laugh] [laugh]

lmaoz . but i have tried the 300 - 400 rm one . seems to really helps a bit . basically i think it just helps in the combustion rate . but i donno how :D .

Edited by Fd60

lmaoz . but i have tried the 300 - 400 rm one . seems to really helps a bit . basically i think it just helps in the combustion rate . but i donno how :D .

What issit called?

(edited)

saw a video, how these things or something like these things work is they "limit the battery drain from" (for lack of better words) the aircon/stereo etc...thus leaving more for the car (dont know for what? spark plug?). Its like turning off a portion of ur aircon/stereo to 'improve' response. So if you already turn off stereo and aircon when chionging, then no point.

those that turn off aircon will wind down windows so can hear the engine and exhaust = more shiok = think go much faster (may got very very small improvement but add the shiok factor, feels like a lot faster)...

Edited by Ungtiong

saw a video, how these things or something like these things work is they "limit the battery drain from" (for lack of better words) the aircon/stereo etc...thus leaving more for the car (dont know for what? spark plug?). Its like turning off a portion of ur aircon/stereo to 'improve' response. So if you already turn off stereo and aircon when chionging, then no point.

those that turn off aircon will wind down windows so can hear the engine and exhaust = more shiok = think go much faster (may got very very small improvement but add the shiok factor, feels like a lot faster)...

How is it possible that a device that plug in to cig lighter, that only provide electricity, control the electrical power of aircon and stereo through the cig lighter?

↡ Advertisement