What's the most unusual place you slept before?

KARTer

Other than my own bed, sofas... i dont have chance to sleep in unusual places, except during SAF training.......

i slept next to rice field with frogs singing whole night next to my ears............... and the biggest 'palace' I think i ever slept in: during one field excercise, i sneaked up to the back of an empty 5-tonner and had a good ZZZZzzzzzz when the rest of the platoon were sleeping in their tiny diy tent....... some more there's one container of kopi-0 in the 'palace'....... this was really a palace to me :D

then one winder nite, i rented a car overseas and tried to save motel fee by sleeping in the car overnite............ nearly freeze myself .... so every 2 hours i had to start the car and drove round the empty car park for 10 mins with the in-car heater on

↡ Advertisement

obviously there is no more thread that interest you

the unusual place i ever sleep before is in my own bed

because i travel too much

Nothing really exciting, but I have slept in HDB building (still in construction) corridor for the night, when I was in high school. It was terrible. That was the first time, I didn't sleep in a bed, or at least a tent.

That is my first & only time skip school & didn't return home for the night. Thats was when cell phone was not the norm period & no way they can contact me.

Everyone was panic for the night, & my father was at the gate when I showed up in school the next day. Very stupid act.

The last time I sleep at an unpleasant place was during oversea training last year, when I was bloodbank for the mosquitoes for more than a week, when I slept on the field. I think I average 3 hours of sleep a night.

But it is the little things like this that make you appreciate the comfort of home.

A rock formation carved out by water flowing through it in Jerantut, Pahang.

A concrete bench in bus stop at Kota Tinggi waiting for daybreak before ascending Gunung Panti.

toilet.... when i was 16, 1st time drinking with friends, wanted to act hero... vomited whole nite long and to tired to move so just place my head at the squating pan and rest myself there till next morning... heng camera phone is not available and internet is not common last time, otherwise sure kena post in FB lol

Edited by Tigershark1976

Most of the unusual experience were from NS days.

Slept on bench in 3 tonner.

Slept on make shift cushion in landrover

Slept on bench in HQ. Used water bottle as pillow and ground sheet as blanket

The best was in my old car. After shagging my ex gf in car, sent her home at 3am. Too tired to drive so parked at a petrol station, wind down the windows and slept. Woke up at 5 plus and drove home.

Turbocharged

i slept by the streets in monte carlo. then was backpacking, when we arrived, all hostels were full, so no choice. damn pathetic, like beggar sleeping in the cold winter [sweatdrop]

How about sleeping on top of M113? Oooo that wasn't funny..

How about spending a nite alone on benches situated outside a train station (Not in sillypore). Scary experience. [:p]

Sharing with 11 other angmoh in a backpacker inn. [:p]

A nite in Melbourne Airport. Not inside the airport though but on benches near the smoking corner. [laugh]

A nite at HK's Wang Da Xing Bus interchange. Luckily there were other homeless old folks around to keep me company then. Don't ask me why even though i stayed at block 66 a mere 10 min walk up the hill. [:p] OK OK i have a fight with my HK ex and was lock out. [:p]

Thailand......hmmm this one won't say it here but more appropriate in SBF. [:p]

i slept by the streets in monte carlo. then was backpacking, when we arrived, all hostels were full, so no choice. damn pathetic, like beggar sleeping in the cold winter [sweatdrop]

[:p] i can feel for you. below 5 or even minus zero..... [bigcry] The most treasure "rubbish" within sight were those discarded cupboard. They can keep u warm. [:p]