What's the most unusual place you slept before?

KARTer

I slept in a sampan before. A small wooden boat. I have a relatives staying at Seking Island many years ago. Whenever go there, I like to sleep in the sampan at night.

↡ Advertisement

Over-night sleeping behind the Toyota Land Cruiser pickup truck bay staring at the stars. Truck was parked along the Rufiji River, Utete, Tanzania.

Adventures in Selous Game Reserve, sleeping in one amn tent. Every nights could heard lions roaring.

How I missed those days in Africa. [bigcry]

post-29832-1300496825.jpg

post-29832-1300496851_thumb.jpg

post-29832-1300496867.jpg

Nowadays my reading got some problem. I thought the question is "Who is the most unusual person you slept before? [laugh]

sister in-law..mother in-law.. :D :D :D

Nowadays my reading got some problem. I thought the question is "Who is the most unusual person you slept before? [laugh]

Sounds like a good title for another good thread.... who do you have in mind by the w :D:D ay??

Student life:

Slept at train station on way to climb Mt Ophir; withs rats running all over the place

Slept in dirty youth hostel in Egypt for S$2/nite

Slept on seats in Manchester airport

NS life:

Slept on sandy patch under a tree somewhere in area D

Slept in trench

Working life:

Sleep in lobby of intercontinental in Saudi cos hotel c--k up my reservations!! Kns! [mad]

Other than my own bed, sofas... i dont have chance to sleep in unusual places, except during SAF training.......

i slept next to rice field with frogs singing whole night next to my ears............... and the biggest 'palace' I think i ever slept in: during one field excercise, i sneaked up to the back of an empty 5-tonner and had a good ZZZZzzzzzz when the rest of the platoon were sleeping in their tiny diy tent....... some more there's one container of kopi-0 in the 'palace'....... this was really a palace to me :D

then one winder nite, i rented a car overseas and tried to save motel fee by sleeping in the car overnite............ nearly freeze myself .... so every 2 hours i had to start the car and drove round the empty car park for 10 mins with the in-car heater on

Mine?

Between someone's leg.

in an APC at oz

the damn metallic structure means it's a bloody freezer in the dead of the night.

the next day we slept in a container. damn cosy, only to find out the following morning that we were in the safety template for dunno which weapon.

Neutral Newbie

School:

Slept at T1 MacDonald benches after midnight. 7 of us walked at least 10km after BBQ at East Coast. End up kena screwed by the Mac stuff when they report to work.

Army:

10 of us slept on a pathetic small dingy overnight in the open sea off P Ubin..surprisingly no one fell off...Damn Wet and Cold.

During range, slept sitting on benches in the training shed with my forehead on my helmet supported by my M16.

During AM 5BX, dooze off when doing sit up after a night of card games...end up the whole platoon came over to see if i have fainted

Work:

Slept in my female colleague's hotel rm after she called at 3am to claim she felt uneasy.....

School:

Slept at T1 MacDonald benches after midnight. 7 of us walked at least 10km after BBQ at East Coast. End up kena screwed by the Mac stuff when they report to work.

Army:

10 of us slept on a pathetic small dingy overnight in the open sea off P Ubin..surprisingly no one fell off...Damn Wet and Cold.

During range, slept sitting on benches in the training shed with my forehead on my helmet supported by my M16.

During AM 5BX, dooze off when doing sit up after a night of card games...end up the whole platoon came over to see if i have fainted

Work:

Slept in my female colleague's hotel rm after she called at 3am to claim she felt uneasy.....

... please continue after your last sentence.... what happened in her room ??? :D

Now I remember.

One night on the rocks on Pulau Sukudu off Pulau Ubin. some of the group mates were awoken by the tide and forced to move to higher ground.

One night on a makeshift raft made from 4 oil drums, 8 PVC pipes and some toggle ropes, with 8 person on it, so it barely floating, like sleeping with the butt and back soak in sea water.

1. during my NS day. slept on top n below my V200 before. I m the driver of V200.

2. during ICT. in the middle of road at the back gate of SBAB during Ray rider.

3. ICT again. while the rest slept in a building with muddy boot all over as it was raining. me n another guy slept in a discarded 20feet container with broken furniture all over, but Aircon still function. shiok!

Cheers

Sleeping next to my father's grave at CCK, awaiting orders to move out at first light.

Honestly, was comforting, cos own father. Shared cigarettes with him before I slept. -_-

↡ Advertisement