Anyone feelin lonely at night?

Cerano

Arrr, your inner soul is seeking for mei mei companionship. Come come, lets go geylang look see look see. :D

after the geylang session will feel worse or back to square one...

go fall in love agian Bro Cerano...

Turbocharged

U are not married?..same same...if this is the case..get used to it lar..singlehood also beri nice...long have I gotten over being attached...woohoo..

U are not married?..same same...if this is the case..get used to it lar..singlehood also beri nice...long have I gotten over being attached...woohoo..

Wow another bro who thinks like me.. Use to think cannot survive witout a girl.. Now see my bank account also happy.. Earn money all for yourself only hehe.. But then at times still feel like having a gf is nice.. Itchy alr then can release [laugh]

Wow another bro who thinks like me.. Use to think cannot survive witout a girl.. Now see my bank account also happy.. Earn money all for yourself only hehe.. But then at times still feel like having a gf is nice.. Itchy alr then can release [laugh]

more for companionship...someone to hold n support u when u r "down" esp later stage of your life....

not all singapore women are bad...hope you 2 can find someone soon....

more for companionship...someone to hold n support u when u r "down" esp later stage of your life....

not all singapore women are bad...hope you 2 can find someone soon....

[thumbsup]

you are right.. *points to self*

[thumbsup]

you are right.. *points to self*

YUP... one good example is R/B....she seems nice and someone that can talk to....just one bad point like to pretend to be a woman....wau hahahahaha [laugh]

sometimes its like tat...tis happens to me when i hv a knot in my mind. go find the source of problem and work fr there.

*had wanted to tell u go bond w ur kids then saw the timing of ur post hehe

Actually i would want to have a single life. Yearn for it,so long been tied down. Single life can go chiong with friends, sleep around also bo tai chi. Why you want to be TIED DOWN?????

Actually i would want to have a single life. Yearn for it,so long been tied down. Single life can go chiong with friends, sleep around also bo tai chi. Why you want to be TIED DOWN?????

I would love too.... ...sometime just would like to have a taste of it again......maybe just for 1-2 days...with no one to answer to..... wau hahahaha....

knn dunno why nowadays so lonely

Didn't expect ts to be you leh. Mid life crisis ah?

:p

To bros who are married i have one question, how true is it that a substantial contributor of stressors in your marital relationship is your spouse's family?

I basically have found someone who i know can and will take care of me, a rarity among singapore girls. Some people ask me why don't i look among NUS girls, i just roll my eyes.

Sorry i sidetracked. Anyway the thing is there are misgivings i have towards her family. Something along the line of the family sort of giving her the shorter end of the stick and her siblings are self centered and selfish. the fact that my gf keeps shielding and defending her family self centered nature just makes me more dulan because i have a strong sense of justice.

knn, i am worried that after marriage will have "wu eh boh eh" as a result of this.

Edited by Happily1986