C200 W204 - is it nice?

Acrophobia

Neutral Newbie

hey guys! I m wondering if having the hood painted black while having a white body is nice for W204.. cant find a pic online so kinda asking for opinions! :) many thanks!

↡ Advertisement

since its more of negative response.. then plan ABANDONED! i myself have no idea how it will look also.

Photoshop is your friend.

(edited)

since its more of negative response.. then plan ABANDONED! i myself have no idea how it will look also.

Paint your roof black. Then change to a set of black rims. that should do the job :)

Edited by Imamiah

It'll look something like this.

hey brother

"hood" means "bonnet" lah.

similarly, "trunk" means "boot".

can tell that you lived in singapore your whole life without any interaction with foreigners.

Neutral Newbie

seen many on the roads already.. want a unique and new look for the W204. oh well i needa do more research :( thanks guys! really appreciate all of ur replies :D

Roof ok, hood no.

Don't be a cartoon [laugh]

if u wanna be a cartoon, drive a cartoon car like subaru impreza (dun flame me, i got one. Sibei chow ah beng)

if you want to do up all the way, for sporty look, MAYBE wun look so weird. but i see those sporty merc n beemers all look very elegant still, with a hint of aggressiveness. i really like that kind of look (though I prefer ah beng cars)

(edited)

post-35194-1301931380_thumb.jpg

Go ahead and do it if you like the look, don't need to be bog down by the convention look. Although the image is a C63 from GT5, but can use as a gauge.

Edited by Stanong11
↡ Advertisement