Penis size around the world

Fcw75

Taken from swiftclubsg. Anyone from Congo? [laugh]

Pity those from Korea. [:p]

post-1829-1301586806_thumb.jpg

Woo! Mine confirm bigger than average singaporeans. LOL. Anyway, I think its bs, who the hell measure penis and submit for statistics studies?

U lor. U must have measured yours otherwise how you know yours bigger than avg singaporeans? [laugh]

Anyway, I am not from Congo but dun know why same same leh. [confused][laugh]

U lor. U must have measured yours otherwise how you know yours bigger than avg singaporeans? [laugh]

Anyway, I am not from Congo but dun know why same same leh. [confused][laugh]

haha. I mean statistics like normal height and weight are usually recorded and stored at various database. But who will write down their penis size under submission of profiles?

eh siao le, those african taken when not erect but the asian when they erect, feel sad for asian lol

hush, i also asian haha

its crap la, where got ppl measure the length during erect??? siao bo? bo liao ah?

y no USA? source?

eh siao le, those african taken when not erect but the asian when they erect, feel sad for asian lol

hush, i also asian haha

its crap la, where got ppl measure the length during erect??? siao bo? bo liao ah?

y no USA? source?

Have. Theirs 12.9 or something.

hush, i also asian haha

y no USA? source?

Apa ini? USA is on the list leh. 5.1 inches. [laugh]

I am just glad I am normal according to the statistic....as deng xp says...doesn't matter a big one or a small one as long as it can pokes and come, it's a good one