Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

Hi guys,

Just wanna recommend a pretty good car wash service in Sin Ming area.

For $15, you get the following :
1. Proper car wash using Sonax shampoo
2. Vacuum
3. Tire Shine
4. Finish of with Sonax 3-in-1 mirror shine

Compared to those petrol kiosk manual wash, i will definitely go for this as u're only paying $3 more.

I do wash my ride frequently on my own (weekly), but usually dont wash my rims cuz i using no-rinse wash.
So this is a good alternative to complement my weekly/monthly car maintainance. happy.gif

Disclaimer : I've completely NOT RELATED in anyway to the service provider.
Those interested can pm me for the address.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Good to know. However, any idea whether during the drying, are the washers careful enough not to introduce scratches, swirls to car.

It can be a painful experience to pay and get swirls. :)

• Praise 1

Good to know. However, any idea whether during the drying, are the washers careful enough not to introduce scratches, swirls to car.

If want to be so careful, I think the best washer is yourself. I usually spend 1.5 hours to wash slowly.

• Praise 1

they're careful...but got individual standard bah...

i mean even when i wash the car myself, i cant even sure that i will be able to avoid all that.

all i can say is, all equipement used are the proper ones...service definitely 1 grade higher than petrol kiosk cleaning....^_^

name? address?

Cant mention name... :ph34r:

But location will be at Sin Ming Autocare, level 3, e 1st shop on your left when u reach 3rd storey.

They're using Sonax. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I do wash my ride frequently on my own (weekly), but usually dont wash my rims cuz i using no-rinse wash.

So this is a good alternative to complement my weekly/monthly car maintainance. ^_^

:wub: Can help me wash? :D

• Praise 1

Cant mention name... :ph34r:

But location will be at Sin Ming Autocare, level 3, e 1st shop on your left when u reach 3rd storey.

They're using Sonax. [:)]

wAH so discreet.....

Twincharged
(edited)

Well only way to prevent swirls would be to change the sponge and chamois/microfibre cloth every few wash...

I think using a proper mitt and washing ur drying cloth regularly can already. Also use a different mitt and cloth for the top and bottom half of the car. Have been using the same mitts and cloth for 1 year+ and still not making swirls on my car paint yet. And I wash about 4-5 cars a week..

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

wAH so discreet.....

Forums rule mah...

cant openly recommend products/services cuz there're some sponsors who provide the same service.

Must respect lah...^_^

There is another good one at kaki bukit beside enterprise one building, cant rmb the building name. $10 inclusive of vaccum+ wash and tire shine. But normally got many cars queuing.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Frenzzsg: What about rims? And door gaps? Do they clean these thoroughly as well, besides car body?

Yup yup!! very thorough...^_^

Just wanna clarify i didnt recommend this car washing service becuz it's cheap, but for what i had witness, the stuffs they used (car shampoo, washing sponge, MF cloths), they way the clean... it's a decent, proper wash at a decent price. ^_^

Edited by Frenzzsg

Yup yup!! very thorough...^_^

Just wanna clarify i didnt recommend this car washing service becuz it's cheap, but for what i had witness, the stuffs they used (car shampoo, washing sponge, MF cloths), they way the clean... it's a decent, proper wash at a decent price. ^_^

Do they use same cloth to dry car body and rims?

Do they use same cloth to dry car body and rims?

Do u think I'd recommend if they did that to my ride? ^_^

↡ Advertisement