• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
184 replies to this topic | 186 praises

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:44 PM

Locknload
  • Premium member
    Locknload
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

petrol station or shop providing a good wash for $10 and under. Not for the enthusiast, cheapo $2-3 wash hunter and 20 cents diy people. Please add in if you have a place to share.

1) Caltex Alexandra
2) SPC Pasir Panjang (Minds)
3) Shell Payar Lebar. Beside Certis Cisco.
4) TTS CarCare

For me, Caltex Alexandra is the best, slightly better than the SPC (Minds) as working in H/Front but these guys/gals have the can-do spunky attitude. The SPC at Queensway is crappy - had to tell them off when they just threw a bucket of water over as pre-wash (without hosing down) even the wipe down leaves smudges. rifle.gif

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Pms
  • Premium member
    Pms
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, which shell station is this pls?

Jalan Afifi

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

petrol station or shop providing a good wash for $10 and under. Not for the enthusiast, cheapo $2-3 wash hunter and 20 cents diy people. Please add in if you have a place to share.

1) Caltex Alexandra
4) TTS CarCare

Shell Paya Lebar car wash is nonsense. Did a half past six job in washing and drying my car. Won't bother to patronise it again. rifle.gif
Signature. What is that?

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

1st Gear
    Author Image

Anywhere but Esso. The soap they use... you can tell by the looks... rifle.gif

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

Deathstalker
  • Premium member
    Deathstalker
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

1) Caltex Alexandra
4) TTS CarCare

CS Car Service@Safra Jurong - $7 for clean & $10 for clean + vacuum. Very good service from them so far.

Often leave my car with them, while I go work out & swim@the Safra gym, & collect back once I am done.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

HappyMushroom
  • HappyMushroom
    Clutched
    Author Image

CS Car Service@Safra Jurong - $7 for clean & $10 for clean + vacuum. Very good service from them so far.

Often leave my car with them, while I go work out & swim@the Safra gym, & collect back once I am done.

Is it for member only? Can we just go there for wash? It's near to my office. smile.gif

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

Deathstalker
  • Premium member
    Deathstalker
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Is it for member only? Can we just go there for wash? It's near to my office. smile.gif

Nope, can just go wash.

Discount applicable only for Safra members & doing polishing with them, not wash.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

HappyMushroom
  • HappyMushroom
    Clutched
    Author Image

Nope, can just go wash.

Discount applicable only for Safra members & doing polishing with them, not wash.

Sounds good! Thanks...

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

Ungtiong
  • Ungtiong
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Dowtown East car park have car wash also good. Using hose (not water jet). Wash like how we would wash.

Last night just wash at Shell at Tampines Ave 4 (across street from St Hilda Primary School) have friendly washers. Also the water jet they use not so strong, which i like.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

Mach23
  • Premium member
    Mach23
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

been to Caltex Clementi (near police station) for first time 2 weeks ago...many spots not even sponged over (layer of dust still clearly visible). that will be my last visit there... wave.gif

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

Speed_ong
  • Speed_ong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The caltex operates like a production line. Very fast but not very clean. $6 only. Cannot complain if cheaper than others

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

Vivant511
  • Vivant511
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Dowtown East car park have car wash also good. Using hose (not water jet). Wash like how we would wash.

Last night just wash at Shell at Tampines Ave 4 (across street from St Hilda Primary School) have friendly washers. Also the water jet they use not so strong, which i like.

I'm curious to know why you don't like pressure washers?

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

Locknload
  • Premium member
    Locknload
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm curious to know why you don't like pressure washers?

Yah, especially under the wheel arches where grit, dried leaves etc gather

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Bro, which shell station is this pls?

If u referring to the one beside the Cisco building, then

PIE toward Jurong, exit paya lebar.
Shell less than 20m from the exit.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

GemLeo
  • GemLeo
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Is this car wash at the underground car park? I didn't notice it.. as I have only visited safra at evenings.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Wizlor
  • Wizlor
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

any pm me any good car wash at sin ming/ amk area?

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

Jonathan409
  • Jonathan409
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yishun safra got carwash or not?

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

Mach23
  • Premium member
    Mach23
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

1) Caltex Alexandra
4) TTS CarCare
5) Toh Guan CNG gas station (close at 10pm)
6) 253A CCK Multi storey car park (near keat hong camp)

Edited by Mach23, 14 July 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The caltex operates like a production line. Very fast but not very clean. $6 only. Cannot complain if cheaper than others

Some of the car wash at Caltex stations are not too bad.

I had been using some of them and I find them far cleaner those the ones at Esso.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yah, especially under the wheel arches where grit, dried leaves etc gather

Yes. Pressure washer or jets remove some of the dirt and debris which may not be easily removed under manual cleaning or washing.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Lambency Detailing

Lambency Detailing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by WilliamChan_172808  |  Neutral Newbie

Great & Efficient service. Very responsive and polite. Did all 3 cars, impressed and satisfied with the results

Lambency Detailing

Lambency Detailing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SunnyHo  |  Neutral Newbie

Have a good experience with them,excellent workmanship and quality, friendly and helpful staff.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish, Mobile Car Grooming

Quick Reply

Tags: good, proper, car, wash, service and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users