2nd hand Camry 2.0 or 2nd hand Mazda 2.0 ?

Bossman

Neutral Newbie

Bros,

contemplating between the 2. currently driving a year 2003 mazda 6. Like the car as it is reliable and has good handling. Drove a friend's Camry before too. Like the spaciousness and size.

Between, price, not much a difference though i feel the Mazda 6 has more features than the Camry. Any thoughts ?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

the new camry is 2x the price of your current mz6

unless you are referring to a 2003 camry then yes your mz6 is far better

else there is really no competition

Bros,

contemplating between the 2. currently driving a year 2003 mazda 6. Like the car as it is reliable and has good handling. Drove a friend's Camry before too. Like the spaciousness and size.

Between, price, not much a difference though i feel the Mazda 6 has more features than the Camry. Any thoughts ?

Thanks

Mazda 6 has muti function steering wheel which lots of cars dont have.

Lots of newer cars lack of this function.

Mazda 6 has muti function steering wheel which lots of cars dont have.

Lots of newer cars lack of this function.

anything before 2006, the camry is old model... based on appearance wise.. Mz6 will win hands down....

rumoured that MZ6 FC is somewhere from 9 to 11 km/l (this is what i m trying to establish also)

heard from someone else that the old camry 2.0 (big backside model) is underpowered due to the heavy body

anything before 2006, the camry is old model... based on appearance wise.. Mz6 will win hands down....

rumoured that MZ6 FC is somewhere from 9 to 11 km/l (this is what i m trying to establish also)

heard from someone else that the old camry 2.0 (big backside model) is underpowered due to the heavy body

my dad is driving 2003 2.0 old camry. drove before and it's not underpower leh... quite powerful also ma... somemore spacious than new camry.

my dad is driving 2003 2.0 old camry. drove before and it's not underpower leh... quite powerful also ma... somemore spacious than new camry.

izzit? thats what some pple told me... but camry is more ex than mz6

Bros,

Thanks

since you are a bossman,neither of it suits you.you should be looking at the 3 pointed stars.

driving a jap tin can will seriously tarnish your reputation,havingg said that,there's not a single jap tin cans in my garage.

even my ma jie drove a saab.

izzit? thats what some pple told me... but camry is more ex than mz6

maybe some ppl's expectation is higher lo... camry ex than mz6 by ard 4k-6k only.. wat is 4k-6k for our fellow forumers?

[:)]

comparing both car on yr 05/06 camry & mz6.

-camry omv higher then mz6 so by end of the day when u scrap car will take more $ back.

-camry price still ex then mz6.

-camry nt so good looking then mz6 be it interior or exterior.

-camry had 4 speed auto tranny but mz6 got 5 speed.

-camry carry apek/uncle car image among adult age <35 as mz6 carry sporty decent car.

-power shd b pretty subjective as both are 5/6 yo car, although factory claim certain bhp but then over the yr engine wear & tear eventually bhp will decrease.

-fc oso subjective to your right foot. My fren civic type R constantly clocking 12-13km/L as some cry out loud nvr ever clock beyond 10km/L.

-spare parts wise shd b pretty easy to find since both are nt conti car.

wat else i miss out...

this is my some homeworks i do recently coz i now oso looking for 2L 2nd hand car, alot of factor to consider in b4 choosing the right one, seriously, no car is perfect, some looks good but have some bad side like engine no power, fc suck bla bla vice versa on the other one.

in the end of the day, go test drive, if u like it then get it, be the car's master, dun be the slave to the car. choose wisely.

correct mi if got some wrong infor or misunderstanding among my compare list.

cheers

buy camry, mz6, accord - dont get the 2L.... 2L engine is for civic, mz3 bodies

It depends on one's need and willingness to spend. If the 2.0 serves the TS' needs, why not? In city driving, I believe the 2.0 has better FC.

It depends on one's need and willingness to spend. If the 2.0 serves the TS' needs, why not? In city driving, I believe the 2.0 has better FC.

I second that. I'm a happy mz6 2.0 owner. I find FC quite subjective coz I manage 180km on 15litres of fuel. Of course it depends heavily on driving habits and road/expressway used. FC aside, I'm also v impressed with its equipment. I love the HID.

I will pick Mazda cos it is made in japan whereas the camry is Tom Yam. If you can stretch a bit go for the 2.5 L Mazda 6 ... comes with lots of features.

buy camry, mz6, accord - dont get the 2L.... 2L engine is for civic, mz3 bodies

Although many pple said camry, mz6 and accord bodies is not for 2.0L, but many of the camry, accord and mz6 which pple buy are 2.0L lo.