JB trip--weekday or weekend

Tianmo

JB trip--weekday or weekend  

14 members have voted

1. 1. those want to go check your choice

• weekday
    • weekend

OK, let's have of show of hands those want to go.......................weekday or weekend?

those not interested or no intention please do not disturb!

10am-----FUP (TBA)

10.30am---leave for JB

11.30--1pm---shopping at jusco or tesco (TBA)

1pm-2.30pm----lunch

3-5pm-------massage (rest and relax)

6-7.30pm------dinner

8-10.30pm---KTV

10.30 onwards---------OTOT

or

10am-----FUP (TBA)

10.30am---leave for JB

11.30--1pm---shopping at jusco or tesco (TBA)

1pm-2.30pm----lunch

3-5pm-------health centre massage (live firing) or hotel room mei mei. follow by dinner and RTU.

any other inputs?

↡ Advertisement

Wah....this is a sinful thread. Hehehe

sign...................I no go to hell, who go to hell for you all!!!

哎。。。。。。我不入地狱,谁入地狱!!!

sign...................I no go to hell, who go to hell for you all!!!

哎。。。。。。我不入地狱,谁入地狱!!!

Sorry going china next week again.... Lol

Sorry going china next week again.... Lol

seriously between china and JB...................my vote goes to china anytime man!!! I don't mind pay for air fare and hotel for a 4 day 3 night live firing trip there!!! [laugh]

seriously between china and JB...................my vote goes to china anytime man!!! I don't mind pay for air fare and hotel for a 4 day 3 night live firing trip there!!! [laugh]

KNN.. you think army camp ah? [:p] [:p]

KNN.. you think army camp ah? [:p] [:p]

this one common language mah.................you want me to write in colorful words meh? [laugh]

this one common language mah.................you want me to write in colorful words meh? [laugh]

Chill la.. haha.. If you go China , that means one way ticket for you la.. difficult for you to come back.. firing gun like as if a war is going on.. [sly] [sly] [sly]

Chill la.. haha.. If you go China , that means one way ticket for you la.. difficult for you to come back.. firing gun like as if a war is going on.. [sly] [sly] [sly]

Hahaha........................bro, I have been in and out of china for the last 8-9 years liao, except maybe heilongjiang and liaoning, been to most part along the coastal, not every city tho, but most of the provinces...........even rent an apartment there before, hold a china mobile which can make outgoing IDD calls and still have a active bank account with nong heng..........

still manage to come back in 1 piece with loads leh.................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hahaha........................bro, I have been in and out of china for the last 8-9 years liao, except maybe heilongjiang and liaoning, been to most part along the coastal, not every city tho, but most of the provinces...........even rent an apartment there before, hold a china mobile which can make outgoing IDD calls and still have a active bank account with nong heng..........

still manage to come back in 1 piece with loads leh.................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Wow.. Steady bro.. You can resist temptations eh.. [:p] [:p] [rolleyes]

Wow.. Steady bro.. You can resist temptations eh.. [:p] [:p] [rolleyes]

no leh............cannot resist one lah..................always fire, but always come back!!! [laugh]

KNN, if I did not control, think I up one of my staff also.................lucky I tahan tahan and release with the paid ones............... [cool][:p]

no leh............cannot resist one lah..................always fire, but always come back!!! [laugh]

KNN, if I did not control, think I up one of my staff also.................lucky I tahan tahan and release with the paid ones............... [cool][:p]

Haha.. Good.. [:p] [:p]

Better dont play play with staff man.. haha..

Haha.. Good.. [:p] [:p]

Better dont play play with staff man.. haha..

easy say than done bro................

she come to my hotel room, bend down show half ball.............stay with me all the time, I rest on the bed, she just take out notebook and do her work there, in the room just 2 of us...............

In the apartment, she does the cleaning, take care of everything, I drank she send me back, when I come back to SG, she stay in the apartment and sleep on my bed................

what would you have done man!!!

Knn, Heilongjiang and Xinjiang is the bestest to go, mountain Swee, valley deep, water wild and wet. -_-

Inn, you tell my sister, I kill you hor. [laugh] [laugh] Dowan JB, Penang can? There more chio ones.

easy say than done bro................

she come to my hotel room, bend down show half ball.............stay with me all the time, I rest on the bed, she just take out notebook and do her work there, in the room just 2 of us...............

In the apartment, she does the cleaning, take care of everything, I drank she send me back, when I come back to SG, she stay in the apartment and sleep on my bed................

what would you have done man!!!

Nothing.

Knn, Heilongjiang and Xinjiang is the bestest to go, mountain Swee, valley deep, water wild and wet. -_-

Inn, you tell my sister, I kill you hor. [laugh] [laugh] Dowan JB, Penang can? There more chio ones.

Hello My dear MO, you are back!! How was the trip?

never have a chance to go there yet................may consider heilongjiang if I got the chance.............want to be my guide there [laugh]

Penang also can lah.............if you take the lead, I sure support gao gao!!! [thumbsup]

Have not spoken to her since the last meeting, so what do you think..................don't dare to even think of calling her lah! [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement