The NEW KIA CERATO HATCHBACK

I-LOVE-CARS

how come korean car also cost so much these days

its a matter of time before the AD for korean cars retrench some of the sales staff.

↡ Advertisement

most of it is actually due to COE while they believe the cars they are making are actually either as good as or even surpasses it's rivals.

I am driving a second hand 2009 Kia Cerato Forte which I bought last month. The car is awesome but there were somethings that I dislike and want to improve on.

1) light steering feeling. I got to turn the steering more when making the same right turn compared to when I was driving my previous Toyota

2) when going slowly over a hump, the rear passenger will complain that the car is bouncy at the rear.

3) when travelling at 90-100km/h, and its goes over some manhole cover or uneven road, I can feel the car move slightly sideway. This is totally different from driving my previous Toyota whereby I dun feel the car moving sideway a little.

Any ways to improve the abovementioned??? Thanks in advance.

2. Yes, Forte suspension is too stiff and rough. Avante is better in comparison.

3. Probably due to (i) weight of the car. Yup, heavier does not = more stable (ii) tyres condition (iii) tyre size too big.

Supersonic

Cause korean cars are getting better and much more equip. [;)] Also cause of the high COE, so no matter korean or any made also cost so much these days.

Clutched

2. Yes, Forte suspension is too stiff and rough. Avante is better in comparison.

3. Probably due to (i) weight of the car. Yup, heavier does not = more stable (ii) tyres condition (iii) tyre size too big.

Thanks for the input. My forte is using 17" rims. Advisable tochange the suspension. Any recommendation?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Anyway, why hatchback always more ex than sedans. Smaller boot but yet cost more. Simply a marketing thing?

Edited by themagi
↡ Advertisement