Your view on this 370Z pls

Friendstar

370Z for sale sgcarmart

i think it looks darn awesome!

damm fierce and cool looking, good torque and nice handling. A head turner and interior look more expensive compare with 350z. I was actually looking at getting a 370z, as was looking for an above 3000cc v6 engine, in the end got an Alfa 3.2 v6 got bitten by the serpent....

Most cars will look awesome after a good scrub and polish. And some interior cleaning and touch up.

It's not expensive to do that, as most dealers does that and the co that does the polishing are experts as they know where to polish kilat kilat to impress innocent car buyers.

If road tax and petrol is not a concern, I will choose this over An Evo.

I think 370z different league from EVO as 370z give a more mature image will EVO more beng and racer boy

Most cars will look awesome after a good scrub and polish. And some interior cleaning and touch up.

It's not expensive to do that, as most dealers does that and the co that does the polishing are experts as they know where to polish kilat kilat to impress innocent car buyers.

hahaha......... this thread is about the car, not grooming and how dealers fooling buyers........ but good info though :D

I think 370z different league from EVO as 370z give a more mature image will EVO more beng and racer boy

You drive this 370Z to any 5 Stars Hotel and chances the hotel will

allow you to park infront to show off.

But if you drive an Evo, they will chase you away.

Neutral Newbie

been viewing SGCarmart regularly since it has first started, must say this is one of the most nicely tuned car I have ever seen. No 747 size GT wings or loud stickers to put you off. Well done!

Neutral Newbie

Nice ....but they admitted Fairlady was regretably named for the US customers ... which they then decided on "GTR" for their immediate sibling and it proved a huge success thereafter even til today [gorgeous]

I guess name for a car is quite important for different culture , true ? [rolleyes]

Edited by DKSCORPIO

Very nice. Fierce without being beng. $155k means about $50k savings from new before counting the mods....good buy.

The price selling is the price the owner paying 2 year ago,C.O.E. is $5500.00,same price as my car.

The price selling is the price the owner paying 2 year ago,C.O.E. is $5500.00,same price as my car.

Ya this is a "benefit" enjoyed by all sellers. I also can sell my car now at least $5k above the price i bought it at last year (just before the quota was cut) but the cost of my replacement car will kill me. U can't begrudge sellers who are selling their car now at high price due to corresponding higher price of new cars due to high COE. Afterall we live in the present, not the past. U can't possibly expect him to sell at $120k right? Dat would be the price of a Civic 1.8 now.

↡ Advertisement