What is your view of getting a Audi A4 or bmw 320i

JOHNKHOR

Neutral Newbie

Dear brothers and Sisters,

I am going to replace my 3 years BMW 118i .

Which car should i choose a Audi A4 1.8 TFI or BMW 320i .

Thanks please advice. :huh:

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Dear brothers and Sisters,

I am going to replace my 3 years BMW 118i .

Which car should i choose a Audi A4 1.8 TFI or BMW 320i .

Thanks please advice. :huh:

C180 [laugh] [laugh]

or 159, if not, go for S60. unless u wanna 325, else dun bother with BMW

between A4 1.8T and 320i, i will go for A4.

between A4 2.0T and 325i, i will go for 325i.

for A4, go for 2.0T, not the 1.8T.

go for 325i, not the 320i.

best is you go and sit on both, test drive them and you will know why i said so.

but if there is one more option, i will go for C200 any time. =p

Edited by Ladykillerz

Neutral Newbie

C180 [laugh] [laugh]

or 159, if not, go for S60. unless u wanna 325, else dun bother with BMW

Thanks Bro ,

Sorry But i need advice between this two cars only . Thank.

Neutral Newbie

between A4 1.8T and 320i, i will go for A4.

between A4 2.0T and 325i, i will go for 325i.

for A4, go for 2.0T, not the 1.8T.

best is you go and sit on both, test drive them and you will know why i said so.

but if there is one more option, i will go for C200 any time. =p

Thank Ladykillers,

I have a budget la only can choose one of this.

Yes i know A4 2.0 is good 211 HP.

But i just want a 156 HP or 160 HP. Because my 118 is 136HP and some budget i think is already fin for me at this movement now.

If i can i will get the 325 but not now Bro

If you are down to these 2 cars and want a car that is 156BHP, then just get the BMW 320i.

Bear in mind that they are going to change model soon. Why do you want to change your 3 year old car? It still runs right?

Thank Ladykillers,

I have a budget la only can choose one of this.

Yes i know A4 2.0 is good 211 HP.

But i just want a 156 HP or 160 HP. Because my 118 is 136HP and some budget i think is already fin for me at this movement now.

If i can i will get the 325 but not now Bro

i slap you ah! [laugh]

you already have A4 1.8T in mind lor! =p

if you like and its way within your budget then just go for it lo.

don't have to worry so much, life is not too long to consider so many things lah. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

If you are down to these 2 cars and want a car that is 156BHP, then just get the BMW 320i.

Bear in mind that they are going to change model soon. Why do you want to change your 3 year old car? It still runs right?

Bro my bmw 118i is a little small and i like the out look of 320i M sport .

Neutral Newbie

I was thinking of c180, A4, 320i as well. I found the current facelifted 320i still the most fierce-looking. 318i front lights do not have the LED indicator; looks less fierce. Handling-wise, c180 is light, A4 is ok but 320i is most responsive.

Sorry, just to add a disclaimer, i am biased here since i am more of a mercs and bmw fan rather than audi. Choose what you like in your heart.

Neutral Newbie

I was thinking of c180, A4, 320i as well. I found the current facelifted 320i still the most fierce-looking. 318i front lights do not have the LED indicator; looks less fierce. Handling-wise, c180 is light, A4 is ok but 320i is most responsive.

Sorry, just to add a disclaimer, i am biased here since i am more of a mercs and bmw fan rather than audi. Choose what you like in your heart.

Thanks Bro

Great you know 320i [;)] that why i can't make up my mind both are too good for my taste

But now i like the BMW 320i M sport.

Thanks Bro i think a will get the 320i Cheers i am going down to book today. Thanks

Cheers Bro

Thanks Bro

Great you know 320i [;)] that why i can't make up my mind both are too good for my taste

Thanks Bro i think a will get the 320i Cheers i am going down to book today. Thanks

Cheers Bro

Since u have decided, got & booked lor. 2 yrs down the road, u might think about 325 [laugh] [laugh]

Thanks Bro

Cheers Bro

If i really have to choose between these two, I will go for the 320. Just personal liking and for no obvious performance reason. I own a beemer (not 320), so I can somehow relate to going back to the beemer family again.. :)

The part I do not understand is why jump from a 118 to a 320?? Its still an incremental jump from a hierachical perspective, but you will see no obvious increase in performance. I do agree with davidtch to quite an extent... If you are thinking of 325 in the future, why not considering waiting another 2 years? 320 M sport has no added performance juice.. I believe the sport version comes with only cosmetic upgrades..

if its an emotional and cosmetic upgrade, fine, go with it. if you are expecting to get more boost, dun expect much.

Edited by Sforester

A4 anytime. Is FC ur primary consideration? Do note that 320 may drinks. My friend 325 is doing 6.6km/litre which equates to 15l/100km.

A4 should gives u better FC.

Edited by Hoppie24
↡ Advertisement