• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
77 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...p?CarCode=10833

Abt $30k cheaper than GTR

Abt same capacity.

Not so common and look a bit like Ferrari.

Also not so beng looking.

GTR many uncle driving.

Edited by Yahgo22, 18 April 2011 - 11:04 AM.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Depends on what you are looking for.

Lotus have always been more "pure". As in lightweight, limited electronics gadgets & controls. No silly things like heated seats, 4 way climate control & such.

Some models do not even have ABS. It demands more from drivers. 2 person driving the lotus, you can tell which on eis better than the other easily.

The GT-R is a GT car. It have all the controls that makes the car stable & fast, & all the creature comfort.

I would think the Lotus is more fun, & more satisfory if you get a good time on the track, & GT-R faster, better for daily commute.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Same omv?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.sgcarmart...h...844&DL=1000

Error.

Lotus more exp

Price without COE.

Evora with COE is about $320k but its OMV is $130k (refer above ads)

where as GTR only $80k.

Why a hugh diff?

TC makeup so bloody high.

Edited by Yahgo22, 18 April 2011 - 11:47 AM.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Buy the cheaper super car.
Depreciation in Singapore too high for me to own a real super car.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Different cars imo. Depends how u like ur drive. If u want power, GTR all the way.

Evora for me, i prefer a nice light car.

Garage36.com

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

Aeromania
  • Aeromania
    5th Gear
    Author Image

IMO all Lotus are made with plastic. Not very sure about the Evora though. If I were to buy a Lotus I will might as well go for the Exige S instead, more hardcore you know. lol

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

T1691984
  • T1691984
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

GTR All e Way..!!!!

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Evora for me.

GTR too beng. So what if on paper it's faster?

I Want a very fast car. But I don't need a GTR.

Evora unique and look like mclaren mp4 12

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.pistonhea...a...108&i=22735

This New Evora S lagi chio.

Cool................

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

Thugstercena
  • Premium member
    Thugstercena
    4th Gear
    Author Image

singapore can run how far how fast? from traffic light to traffic light? the most only 5mins faster for this 2 car from point a to point b, say PIE end to end. if u say track then diff story. then diff story la.

both are of different league in fact. NA vs Turbo. and alot more diff also leh. no offence bro
L for Love

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:37 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Depends on what you are looking for.

Lotus have always been more "pure". As in lightweight, limited electronics gadgets & controls. No silly things like heated seats, 4 way climate control & such.

Some models do not even have ABS. It demands more from drivers. 2 person driving the lotus, you can tell which on eis better than the other easily.

The GT-R is a GT car. It have all the controls that makes the car stable & fast, & all the creature comfort.

I would think the Lotus is more fun, & more satisfory if you get a good time on the track, & GT-R faster, better for daily commute.

i got a feeling (not yet find out for sure) that Lotus has lower maintenance cost compare with GTR (VERY VERY high for a Jap car, although I am a fan).... can anyone confirm?

Lotus is purist........... rare, no-frills (in a good way, to give the driver absolute pure fun)... GTR is loaded with hi-tech stuff and it's a beast............. lotus is also a beast, but less so
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If you own a Evora, maybe many 5 stars hotels will allow you to park infront of the hotel.

But if GTR, they will ask you to park at the basement.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Was at a workshop in KL and saw a GTR & an Evora together.

The Evora had a puny Toyota engine, curvy, almost feminine body style. The GTR on the other hand (it was a 32 btw), had all the hallmarks of a monster! Almost twice the size of the Lotus, the R32 styling was all edgy, musculine hard lines, with any hint of subtlety thrown to the wind! RB26 was stroked up to a 3.0L 6-cylinder twin turbo , with all the bells & whistles attached - easily 600whp!!

So no prizes for guessing which one I'd chose!
No matter where you come from, as long as you are Human...you are an AFRICAN.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

support japanese sports cars. dont let them go the way of the EVO

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:52 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Was at a workshop in KL and saw a GTR & an Evora together.

The Evora had a puny Toyota engine, curvy, almost feminine body style. The GTR on the other hand (it was a 32 btw), had all the hallmarks of a monster! Almost twice the size of the Lotus, the R32 styling was all edgy, musculine hard lines, with any hint of subtlety thrown to the wind! RB26 was stroked up to a 3.0L 6-cylinder twin turbo , with all the bells & whistles attached - easily 600whp!!

So no prizes for guessing which one I'd chose!

None?? .......... drive away in your own ride biggrin.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i got a feeling (not yet find out for sure) that Lotus has lower maintenance cost compare with GTR (VERY VERY high for a Jap car, although I am a fan).... can anyone confirm?

true. esp. the Elises. can use toyota parts for engine.
Garage36.com

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hermitage
  • Hermitage
    6th Gear
    Author Image

None?? .......... drive away in your own ride biggrin.gif

OK lah. But not drive away lar, drive one round the carpark can? drivingcar.gif
No matter where you come from, as long as you are Human...you are an AFRICAN.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If you own a Evora, maybe many 5 stars hotels will allow you to park infront of the hotel.

But if GTR, they will ask you to park at the basement.

Correct me if I am wrong.

To me both car also park in front, both very nice.

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

Bundy
  • Bundy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am sure all bros here like supercars, but really, It is very hard to turn away from something with god like power and demon like speed at a mere 300k ... Lotus does not belong to supercar league anyway, no doubt it is uncommon but the prestige is not above GTR leh.. beng or nort beng, its up to how the driver present himself
Men are superior to women, for one thing they can urinate from a speeding car

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Lotus, Evora, Nissan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users