Rear kanna bang this morning

Rogersk8ter

Sian....car rear kanna banged by a van. his is only a small scratch on his no. plate but mine bumper and door incl. lamp damaged.

Mine insurer is asiadirect and went down to ah lim motor to report. was ask if i want to repair at the ws but see they like so busy with so many accident cars.

which ws can do claim if i dun go back ah lim workshop?

since 3rd party cliam can go anywhere i like right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i just renew with directasia. Its by default authorise workshop only unless u pay extra to opt otherwise.

Was it 100% other party's fault ? If there is a chance he will counter claim, then better go to your own workshop.

Provide photos...........like what i did for mine. Then bros can offer better judgement and advise.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...*++kiss*++vios*

Sian....car rear kanna banged by a van. his is only a small scratch on his no. plate but mine bumper and door incl. lamp damaged.

Mine insurer is asiadirect and went down to ah lim motor to report. was ask if i want to repair at the ws but see they like so busy with so many accident cars.

• Praise 1

Can try RDY Autocare. Speak to Irene or Richard, otherwise Foreman Ricky.

• Praise 1

i just renew with directasia. Its by default authorise workshop only unless u pay extra to opt otherwise.

Was it 100% other party's fault ? If there is a chance he will counter claim, then better go to your own workshop.

Provide photos...........like what i did for mine. Then bros can offer better judgement and advise.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...*++kiss*++vios*

Yes, thats why im confused. I did not pay the MY WORKSHOP, so im susposed to go to authorized WS. But when i when to Ah Lim ws this morn, the clerk there said i can choose any WS cos i claim 3rd party.

Mine is a straight forward case as the van just rammed into my rear when i stop cos all traffic halted. ofcos if he lie and said i jammed brake for no reason than....

Yes, thats why im confused. I did not pay the MY WORKSHOP, so im susposed to go to authorized WS. But when i when to Ah Lim ws this morn, the clerk there said i can choose any WS cos i claim 3rd party.

Mine is a straight forward case as the van just rammed into my rear when i stop cos all traffic halted. ofcos if he lie and said i jammed brake for no reason than....

even jam brake oso his fault cos nvr keep safe distance...

• Praise 1

Yes, you are supposed to go to the authorized workshop only. They of course tell you can go to their workshop because they want the business. You trust the insurance company or the workshop??

Yes, you are supposed to go to the authorized workshop only. They of course tell you can go to their workshop because they want the business. You trust the insurance company or the workshop??

Not true.

TS's case is quite straight forward.

It is 100% van's fault.

Choose any WS you like.

• Praise 1

Not true.

TS's case is quite straight forward.

It is 100% van's fault.

Choose any WS you like.

unless the van say TS cut lane and after van high beam, TS stopped and reversed, then want to make claim

i'd rather wait till the van driver gives his statement claiming 100% liability before doing any repairs

Im only worry that if i pick my own ws and for some reason i cannot claim 100%, then i may hv to pay some of the cost since not done by authorised ws.

btw anyone tried directasia ws and find it good?

I sent my car to STAR when my car was rear ended by a Van previously. Overall, I am quite happy with the service provided. I did not lose my NCB and I did not have to fork out a single $. They even provide a replacement car for me. No hassle, pretty straight forward. I always prefer to deal with the bigger boys and I dont like to deal with the small workshop unless I wanted something cheap and when I am paying for my own repair.

Your report is critical ...... you must state clearly that your car is stationary and the Van banged into the back of your car.

• Praise 1

Im only worry that if i pick my own ws and for some reason i cannot claim 100%, then i may hv to pay some of the cost since not done by authorised ws.

btw anyone tried directasia ws and find it good?

r u claiming from your own insurance? if not, why do u need to go to authorised ws

if u cant find workshop, pm me... i intro a workshop to u