Coin operated water dispenser @ MSCP washing bay

Lmf78

resurrect an old thread - any idea where to buy a hose and tap attachment for this kind of MSCP tap ( coin operated ) ? post-150369-0-06086800-1432269905_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

resurrect an old thread - any idea where to buy a hose and tap attachment for this kind of MSCP tap ( coin operated ) ? attachicon.gif20150520_155249.jpg

Any hardware shop will have. 1m $2-3 depends on quality.

(edited)

Resurrecting this thread. I am new to this so finding out. Question is I looking for a jet effect and heard can buy some attachment for the hose from DiY store is this correct? I know can usr thumb and cover to get a jet effect ..but prefer a proper way.. :-)

Edited by Rachdanom
  • Praise 1

I remember seeing some nozzles and hose attachments at Daiso in the gardening section. Cheap cheap $2 each, can try.

Resurrecting this thread. I am new to this so finding out. Question is I looking for a jet effect and heard can buy some attachment for the hose from DiY store is this correct? I know can usr thumb and cover to get a jet effect ..but prefer a proper way.. :-)

• Praise 1

(edited)

I remember seeing some nozzles and hose attachments at Daiso in the gardening section. Cheap cheap $2 each, can try.

Went to take photo. This type of tap where to buy right hose? There is widened threaded end.

post-172249-0-60645700-1464431846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rachdanom
  • Praise 1

Sorry can't tell from your photo, if the screw thread is inside or outside.

My mscp tap is internal, so I use the left nozzle in the photo to attach to pipe. Then stick the hose onto nozzle, then use the right circular clip to secure hose to nozzle.

Without the circular clip, if you thumb the hose, back pressure can force the hose off the nizzle.

These I bought all from Selfix or DYI. Yotal sbout $6.

Went to take photo. This type of tap where to buy right hose? There is widened threaded end.

post-168056-0-11115600-1464448076_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Sorry can't tell from your photo, if the screw thread is inside or outside.

My mscp tap is internal, so I use the left nozzle in the photo to attach to pipe. Then stick the hose onto nozzle, then use the right circular clip to secure hose to nozzle.

Without the circular clip, if you thumb the hose, back pressure can force the hose off the nizzle.

These I bought all from Selfix or DYI. Yotal sbout $6.

The threads are outside.  It is probably the same as after you use your left nozzle, except the length of threads looks shorter than yours.  I will pay those Selfix and DIY stores a visit.

Other than using thumb, anyone managed to buy a hose with a cheap spray or a nozzle?

Edited by Rachdanom