2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. I actually test drove 2 wks ago. But the SE did not reveal anything and could not confirm the next delivery for the current model... Thus, I'm wondering if they know that the petrol model will be face-lifted but are trying to clear existing stock.

Do not think they know. Not announced at all I think, not even in UK.

So you tried the 3L V6 Petrol? How did the test drive go?

Neutral Newbie

Yup, drove the 3L V6... Excellent ride! Smooth and powerful...i was hitting 80kmh without knowing it. What i really like is the interior - absolute class. Simple and classy. And, the facelift will be the icing on top (provided they bring in)

Yup, drove the 3L V6... Excellent ride! Smooth and powerful...i was hitting 80kmh without knowing it. What i really like is the interior - absolute class. Simple and classy. And, the facelift will be the icing on top (provided they bring in)

Anyway this is what I know for facelift: MY12 petrol is only for 5L models.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. I'll update here once i get more info. By the way, i saw from another tread that u got a jag too. Could u share what i should be asking the SE for.

Thanks. I'll update here once i get more info. By the way, i saw from another tread that u got a jag too. Could u share what i should be asking the SE for.

Planned to get the 3L V6 Petrol. A second test drive on the XFS totally changed my mind. End up getting the XFS. Diesel.

Was so happy with the drive that I didn't really nego and got what they gave. Think they quite fair though.

There was promo and got the body kit with day running lights and 19" rims. 3 years free warranty and parts.

First year tax paid for, standard but still that's $6.1k. Nice. Small things got was like umbrellas? [laugh]

Planned to get the 3L V6 Petrol. A second test drive on the XFS totally changed my mind. End up getting the XFS. Diesel.

Was so happy with the drive that I didn't really nego and got what they gave. Think they quite fair though.

There was promo and got the body kit with day running lights and 19" rims. 3 years free warranty and parts.

First year tax paid for, standard but still that's $6.1k. Nice. Small things got was like umbrellas? [laugh]

Just curious? Is the diesel that good that it justify paying almost twice the tax over the regular version.. I've never test driving nor sat in the XF.

(edited)

Just curious? Is the diesel that good that it justify paying almost twice the tax over the regular version.. I've never test driving nor sat in the XF.

Well, there is the tax and the additional quantum of about 30k too. I will say it depends on individual. Personally I think it is worth the dough. After owning it for about two months, I am really glad I picked the diesel. Btw it is a twin turbo diesel. Go test drive them.

Edited by Fourth

Neutral Newbie

Thanks again!

Btw, the facelifted XF (2.2L diesel) coming in 4Q this year. Looking forward!

Neutral Newbie

I am considering XF. Can I check is the servicing and the spare parts very expensive? Other than AD, any other good workshop know how to service or repair Jag?

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

I am new here, and they are not allowing me to post anything.

So i am using this to get to people. I hope you all understand.

I am a school student, studying in Overseas Family School.

I am currently doing my International Baccalaureate (IB) there and for grade 12 exam, i have to do a research project on a subject i am interested in.

I was wondering, if you all could just answer a few simple questions which I need for this project.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S2BN6VD -----> Click on this please

This is the link, i would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart if you could answer some questions.

This would take less than a minute.

Thank you all for your co-operation. And please feel free to ask me or suggest me any better ways to improve my survey.

Sneha

Thanks again!

Btw, the facelifted XF (2.2L diesel) coming in 4Q this year. Looking forward!

Fyi since you are interested on the 2.2L

The new XF, equipped with a 2.2-litre four-cylinder engine, promises to be the most efficient Jaguar yet produced. And to prove it, an example has just completed an epic journey from the factory in which it was created at Castle Bromwich in Birmingham, to Munich

Neutral Newbie

I'm glad I saw your post this morning... was on my way to getting a Merc today.

Called Wearnes and was told the new models arrive in Oct/Nov. Guess I'll wait...

cheers