Mercedes Benz AMG E63 V8 Biturbo

Davidklt

First need to think about how much are the road tax/insurance per year?

got a fre who drive m3 road tax 4k+/insur 5k+ with 50 % NCB.

Still wan to own 1......good luck to you [laugh]

If u can seriously consider owning this kind of car.. this kind of insurance and road tax is peanut to u..

The fact that u consider it like this shows u are nowhere ready to own this car..

If u can seriously consider owning this kind of car.. this kind of insurance and road tax is peanut to u..

The fact that u consider it like this shows u are nowhere ready to own this car..

Not everyone is as what you think.. Drive big car means dont care about insurance , RT or FC... Are you living in a well.. Step out and see the real world man...

not really, i can buy a M3 today, but the idea of paying so much tax to P8P TURNS ME OFF . so everyone got their point of view, if you cant share them , still respect them

Neutral Newbie

Normally I just read the forum but after reading this thread. I decide to sign up.

My 1st posting!

I agree with Gay says.

Neutral Newbie

not really, i can buy a M3 today, but the idea of paying so much tax to P8P TURNS ME OFF . so everyone got their point of view, if you cant share them , still respect them

We are talking about affordability. If u can afford a M3 for such case, u should be able to afford the insurance and road tax. U not willing to give government does not mean u cannot afford. Right?

Still you can afford!! Mtl go buy one.

We are talking about affordability. If u can afford a M3 for such case, u should be able to afford the insurance and road tax. U not willing to give government does not mean u cannot afford. Right?

Still you can afford!! Mtl go buy one.

Wow 2nd post and the flames begin.

There is a difference between "I can" and "I will". Just because he can afford one dosen't mean he wants to.

Neutral Newbie

No flames punded la... Just want to point out what we talking about. i come here in peace. [wave]

Yah.. difference is quite obvious btw can & will. Must & want also got difference. haha...

I am actually referring to uncle patrick posting la. People who can afford such expensive car, dun usually take those maintenace stuffs into consideration because they can afford it. If they cannot afford the maintenace they wun want to buy the car lor. Not right by saying that meh?? hee..

Giving the money to governement is another issue. Letting the agent earn that huge profit margin is also another issue.

If i can afford an E63, i will go for one! But i still prefer c63! [bounce2]

No flames punded la... Just want to point out what we talking about. i come here in peace. [wave]

Yah.. difference is quite obvious btw can & will. Must & want also got difference. haha...

I am actually referring to uncle patrick posting la. People who can afford such expensive car, dun usually take those maintenace stuffs into consideration because they can afford it. If they cannot afford the maintenace they wun want to buy the car lor. Not right by saying that meh?? hee..

Giving the money to governement is another issue. Letting the agent earn that huge profit margin is also another issue.

If i can afford an E63, i will go for one! But i still prefer c63! [bounce2]

i veri old ma! [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

It's kinda silly to buy such cars in Singapore..

Unless you are so rich that such cars can be those little toys parked in your garage, feel like it, go for a spin. Else keep there collect dust..

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

It's kinda silly to buy such cars in Singapore..

Unless you are so rich that such cars can be those little toys parked in your garage, feel like it, go for a spin. Else keep there collect dust..

I think.. normally a person would spend <30% of their income on cars. This speaks how much supercar owners are earning lor..

Silly?? not really la.. Its just they got money to spare.

Edited by Wuluilang

Neutral Newbie

It will be interesting to see one with HDB season parking. I see Porshe 911 parking in the same Multi storey where I park my Lancer.

Got a friend driving a maser spyder staying at hdb flat. 4 room one somemore! knn...

↡ Advertisement