Show Your Support, Change To Your Party's Logo

Alim

Mr. Hulk, you should change your avatar to this. [rolleyes]

y leh?

ytd i received pap leaflet. 2 pages, double sided. but onl 1 double sided full page in english telling me nothing..

today i received a very thick booklet from NSP i think.... i read thru the manifesto

few things capture my eye....

1) priority to first time buyer.

i bought my flat (first time) about 1.5yrs ago from resale as new hdbs were quite high, quite small and at ulu places... so instead of me benefiting from it.. it seems i will be penalised for buying my flat at wrong time..... ok.. selfish me....

2) reduce GST to 5%. no GST for basic necesscities.

agree with reduction but do not see how is it possible to remove GST for basic necessities.. gonna be a big nightmare for shops like provision shops.....they gonna give you 2 seperate bill.. 1 for goods with GST and 1 for goods with no GST? not really workable.. i say reduce GST and up ERP!!!

3) my biggest worry.......... reduce SAF forces and increase navy and airforce...... this is a big no no to me... and NS reduce to 15months? gotta to be kidding...

For now.... my vote goes to PAP.... mine SMC.... so not much choice... lol

↡ Advertisement

For now.... my vote goes to PAP.... mine SMC.... so not much choice... lol

So change your avatar loh. Let us all see you wearing that logo proudly. Otherwise, you're just NATO (No Action, Talk Only), right?

Edited by Turboflat4

So change your avatar loh. Let us all see you wearing that logo proudly. Otherwise, you're just NATO (No Action, Talk Only), right?

wrong... i was never a campaigner of any party..... so i dun see why i should.....

actually you opposition fans damn funny... why keep insisting people do something.... park88 was 1.... then the nicole seah thread another...

it seems like.... there can not be a difference of opinion.. die die must have 1 side....

if i support WP how? but they dun contest my ward.... then i vote NSP or PAP i also kena lambasted for being 2 headed snake? lol

oh and i type 1 whole paragraph and you only quote 1 line... to try to paint a false picture...... not very nice actually [:)]

Edited by Galantspeedz

wrong... i was never a campaigner of any party..... so i dun see why i should.....

actually you opposition fans damn funny... why keep insisting people do something.... park88 was 1.... then the nicole seah thread another...

it seems like.... there can not be a difference of opinion.. die die must have 1 side....

if i support WP how? but they dun contest my ward.... then i vote NSP or PAP i also kena lambasted for being 2 headed snake? lol

So ironic, coming from you. It's OK to be non-committal, but if you are, then don't come into this thread and act damn big as if noone else dares to put their money where their mouth is. Your initial posts casting doubt on whether people will dare to change their avatars have been proven wrong.

As it stands, you're pretty much the only one in this thread who made a big deal out of seeing who will put up (by changing their avatars to party logos) without lifting a finger yourself. In my book, that makes you a hypocrite.

If you're going to vote PAP, then display the logo. Alternatively, if you truly support WP, then display their damn logo. Do something, don't just talk so big. [rolleyes]

Edited by Turboflat4

So ironic, coming from you. It's OK to be non-committal, but if you are, then don't come into this thread and act damn big as if noone else dares to put their money where their mouth is. Your initial posts casting doubt on whether people will dare to change their avatars have been proven wrong.

As it stands, you're pretty much the only one in this thread who made a big deal out of seeing who will put up (by changng their avatars to party logos) without lifting a finger yourself. In my book, that makes you a hypocrite.

If you're going to vote PAP, then display the logo. Otherwise, just stop posting taunting nonsense, OK? [rolleyes]

unless this is a private forum i dun see why i can't do what i do.....

and in case you missed out on reading the thread... it is TS who say he wants to see which are the keyboard warriors....... i never knew that was his actual intention... but it sure was a good one...

it does not matter what i am in your book..... like i always say.. everything is plain for all to see....

i dun think you have the right to tell me what to post and what not to post.......

Do what is right and not what you like.

was looking thru youtube clips.... mostly opp and a few pap...... really, i do not know what is right anymore...

unless this is a private forum i dun see why i can't do what i do.....

and in case you missed out on reading the thread... it is TS who say he wants to see which are the keyboard warriors....... i never knew that was his actual intention... but it sure was a good one...

it does not matter what i am in your book..... like i always say.. everything is plain for all to see....

i dun think you have the right to tell me what to post and what not to post.......

Ah, just go away lah, big talker. After your taunting first two posts in this thread, you yourself don't dare to do take up the thread starter's challenge. I just can't take you seriously anymore. Doubt that most others can either.

Ah, just go away lah, big talker. After your taunting first two posts in this thread, you yourself don't dare to do take up the thread starter's challenge. I just can't take you seriously anymore. Doubt that most others can either.

you really want it your way and no other way [laugh]

you really want it your way and no other way [laugh]

No, actually it's you who seem to want it both ways. On the one hand, you want to criticise others for not (in your opinion) daring to show their true colours (e.g. by changing their avatars). On the other, you want to be excused for not doing so yourself.

I would have been *completely fine* with you not changing your avatar to a party logo *if* you hadn't come into this thread shooting from the hip taunting others. You claim that TS is the one talking about keyboard warriors, but you were the one who enthusiastically agreed with him with that "300" post. If that isn't derisive, I don't know what is.

And yet I still see you guilty of the same inaction you were prepared to taunt everyone else for. How can anyone respect such infirmity of character?

Edited by Turboflat4

No, actually it's you who seem to want it both ways. On the one hand, you want to criticise others for not (in your opinion) daring to show their true colours (e.g. by changing their avatars). On the other, you want to be excused for not doing so yourself.

I would be *completely fine* with you not changing your avatar to a party logo *if* you hadn't come into this thread shooting from the hip taunting others. You claim that TS is the one talking about keyboard warriors, but you were the one who enthusiastically agreed with him with that "300" post. If that isn't derisory, I don't know what is.

And yet I still see you guilty of the same inaction you were prepared to taunt everyone else for. How can anyone respect such infirmity of character?

never knew you take a 300 poster so seriously... it was tongue in cheek but i guess not all take in the same way...

if i were to taunt.. i be naming names or nicks in this instance

different strokes different folks

Edited by Galantspeedz

See this that FB, cut and paste it here to share: 投闪电, 犯人弄不见, 根成不道歉

投闪电, 乌节路淹水, 说难得一见

投闪电, 利益外劳见, 国人看不见

投闪电, 佩玲来放电, 显龙建核电

投闪电, 政府组屋慢慢建, 地铁拥挤人人见

投闪电, 病重不如说再见, 老了新山来相见

投闪电, 不如投大便!!!