Nicole Seah - the new face of our future aspirations!

Twnll

How is it that it takes a 24 year old to galvanized the people of this nation!

She has come to be the one we believe in now. She is the one to give us the voice. She is not just the 'alternative party', she represents the aspirations of our future!

↡ Advertisement

How is it that it takes a 24 year old to galvanized the people of this nation!

She has come to be the one we believe in now. She is the one to give us the voice. She is not just the 'alternative party', she represents the aspirations of our future!

Sorry I have to disagree.

No disrespect for Nicole Seah and I do admire her courage and conviction.

But I'm equally if not more inspired by many others especially from the WP.

Even SDP threw up someone inspiring like Wijeysingha.

I strongly encourage everyone(even if you support PAP) to listen to their speeches.

Supercharged

to be really honest, i never expect our young generations to be bothered with politics. I always thought the young doenst care abt garment, country. They just want to play and have a good life by themselves.

This election has changed my thinking about our young, and i'm really proud of it.

To think even further, it also shows how suppressed we are, for so many years. We never have a chance to step forward because of countless Walkovers we have in every damm elections in the past.

We have all these suppressed feelings inside us, but we never have a chance to voice out.

In this election, it gives us a chance to do it, and the young is leading the way.

Last night i was in Bishan rally, by SPP. i noticed alot of young ppl there, all in early 20s to late 20s.. alot of them, which i can say its half of the rally attendance.

And i'm also surprised that they are aware of politics, they want to be involved, they want to vote, they want to support.

Again i said it before; Gone are the days where our people are stupid or simple minded. Gone are the days that we only want to be told what to do, when to do and how to do. The young generation of today is totally different. Our parents' generation belonged to LKY's generation. They just listen and never to voice out.

The young generation of today is no longer afraid. More educated, more internationally travelled. They have seen the world outside of SG, they made alot of foreign friends and they know what the hell is going on around the world.........

Turbocharged

i'm getting the impression of joan of arc.. young, pretty & fight for the countrymen [laugh]

Sorry I have to disagree.

No disrespect for Nicole Seah and I do admire her courage and conviction.

But I'm equally if not more inspired by many others especially from the WP.

Even SDP threw up someone inspiring like Wijeysingha.

I strongly encourage everyone(even if you support PAP) to listen to their speeches.

true to a certain extend but one must remember

we dont have anyone who is so young and inspirational

so in way the earlier posting may be right too

the ruling party must have pushed citizens beyond their limit for the young and even the church to come out like that

i really never expect that

i hope if the ruling party wins significantly

there would not be another 50 years of empty promises

another 5 years to come out with better ideas how to not enable the opposition to win

instead they whould focus on the people as

rightly the people are the ones that believed in them and given them the mandate

it will be a pity if they still continue to do it

it will be the demise of our local borns

At age 24 and growing, U try to go out there under those glaring spot-light and perform public-speaking, I can tell U oyur balls will shrink or wet under your pant.

Either nothing comes out from your mouth or you're lost for words.

A young and passionate lady like Nicole & Tin PL are no difference, only maturity and composure tells them apart, one has the fire in her belly while one was coached what to do/say to the media, we know the power of Media can do, it either kill U faster or let U die a painful death, ( suffer i must admit )

What does not hurt U if you're not politically aware of the GE surrounding every 5 years, it only pain U further until U know the HARD TRUTH.

Tis is What So Politics are made of . . . The NAtion awakes every 5 years, we either sleep thru the rest of the years and wakes up wondering what hit us aftermath. Every aspiring candidate wishes for change in Parliament, Every citizens wanted a piece of his/her agenda to be HEARD, their VOICES be taken care of and VOTE with the best candidate who can best serve U.

The younger generation knows what is happening, some dun give a damn, well, not until we cast our vote on polling day, Do we want change or be status quo for the next race 5 donkey years down the road . . . I guess your must have that fire in your belly to do that,

I wish all of you well, Gooday and Good luck!

Supercharged

even people in civil service are very opinionated about pap and they are not shy in telling in office that they are siding the opp parties......

no one is afraid now.......

1st Gear

....... :wub: :wub:

:wub: Nicole Seah :wub:

........ :wub: :wub:

Got BF already liao lah...

Call me skeptical but she had yet to make contributions to prove her worth. Ppl bring her up so high later she lands hard on her face. Only time will tell.

1st Gear

Call me skeptical but she had yet to make contributions to prove her worth. Ppl bring her up so high later she lands hard on her face. Only time will tell.

NVM lah... status quo also cbl ... got pretty cbl better

Neutral Newbie

Got BF already liao lah...

how do you know? it will reduce her votes thou, please dont reveal this to the media [laugh]

scarli tomorrow see it on strait times front page ... nicole seah is attached.

then we know that ST actually reads mfc lol

Neutral Newbie

Same like LKY when he is younger, all he had then was passion.

how do you know? it will reduce her votes thou, please dont reveal this to the media [laugh]

scarli tomorrow see it on strait times front page ... nicole seah is attached.

then we know that ST actually reads mfc lol

bro.. you joking issit? It's already in the newspapers... photo of bf accompanying her big big...

1st Gear

bro.. you joking issit? It's already in the newspapers... photo of bf accompanying her big big...

He never read papers la haha

↡ Advertisement