Are 4 electric horns better then 2?....

Ken4555

would like to install another 2horns... normal electric horns... not airhorns or mini airhorns... cause the airhorns are illegal and the mini airhorns sounds like a baby kitten compared to the normal airhorns...

anyways... think 4 electric horns should be louder... maybe not 2times louder but surely louder...

anyone has experience in this?... will 4 horns be detrimental to the car's battery or wirings?...

thanks...

↡ Advertisement

would like to install another 2horns... normal electric horns... not airhorns or mini airhorns... cause the airhorns are illegal and the mini airhorns sounds like a baby kitten compared to the normal airhorns...

anyways... think 4 electric horns should be louder... maybe not 2times louder but surely louder...

anyone has experience in this?... will 4 horns be detrimental to the car's battery or wirings?...

thanks...

1 airhorn>4 normal horns.

save money get airhorn la. haha

1 airhorn>4 normal horns.

save money get airhorn la. haha

its not the $$$... the air horns.. (those godfather horns)... installation troublesome...

electric horns i can do myself... and some like Piaa or good brands the electric horns not bad quite loud...

airhorns post-59875-1305655730_thumb.jpg

mini airhorns post-59875-1305655746.jpg

good electric horns 4pcs?... post-59875-1305655773_thumb.jpg aelectric.bmp

2 horns should be good enough.

If the joker die-die want to road-hog or cut-in suddenly, horn at them also no use :D

thanks...

why do you need so loud horn? :D

thanks...

I'm on 4 electric horns: 2 Supertone and 2 Hella disc.

plugging the 2nd pair onto the same power supply as the 1st pair, IT WILL NOT BE LOUDER.

you have to get the 2nd pair to have its own power source. Volume, the loudest not matter how many horns are still as stated on the box for the horn. My case case, both are 118db, just that the frequency range is different.

if you really want loud, have to go air-horn. I used to run them and just brought another set and will be fixing it soon

Weird. Why do you need such loud horns??? Got sound can already.....

i guess some PRC/bicycles & youngsters with mp3 music on the move cannot able to hear it.

Times are different now , got to change to air horn so that can suit their hearing problems. let them feel the pain.

i also intersted to install after my car inspection.

Twincharged

if from stock change to electric horn can pass inspection? :mellow:

I think the electric horns are legal. Only the airhorns not legal.

plugging the 2nd pair onto the same power supply as the 1st pair, IT WILL NOT BE LOUDER.

Confirm? I was thinking of installing another pair of horn for more loudness.. I seldom use the horn, but when I use it means it is really a drastic situation. If 2 pair of horn won't be louder, I think I need to go for another alternatives... [laugh]

I have a friend who installed 4 electric air horn. But the sound seems the same as my twin electric horn. Not much diff ley. I think 4 electric horns does not equate a higher db output.

I think the electric horns are legal. Only the airhorns not legal.

Air horn can, but the only legal air horn I know of is that hand press type on bicycles one. Maybe TS can install a few and press himself?

2 horns should be good enough.

If the joker die-die want to road-hog or cut-in suddenly, horn at them also no use :D

[laugh] you think i want 4 horns to honk hoggers ah?...

not only hoggers but idiots as well... haha

I'm on 4 electric horns: 2 Supertone and 2 Hella disc.

you have to get the 2nd pair to have its own power source. Volume, the loudest not matter how many horns are still as stated on the box for the horn. My case case, both are 118db, just that the frequency range is different.

if you really want loud, have to go air-horn. I used to run them and just brought another set and will be fixing it soon

at last! some info!!!

but think there is some mis-com here...

bro my electric horn refers to this post-59875-1305731498_thumb.jpg this is NOT air Horns...

Air horns are very illegal and its this... with an attached air compressor... post-59875-1305731603_thumb.jpg

Weird. Why do you need such loud horns??? Got sound can already.....

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... [laugh] got sound can already!!!!.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

↡ Advertisement