Old car meetup

Mockngbrd

Yeah but I'm impressed with how you're able to maintain your 27 year old ride.

Haha! No lah, mine just road worthy for all practical intents and purposes only. Should see the other Trueno, super bling man! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

old airport road got space for our many cars ma?

Actually, if it's not many of us, like less than 5, then should be no prob. But then again, there like quite difficult to find parking lei...

Newton Hawker Center actually got quite alot of space towards the back-end of the carpark.

Actually, if it's not many of us, like less than 5, then should be no prob. But then again, there like quite difficult to find parking lei...

Newton Hawker Center actually got quite alot of space towards the back-end of the carpark.

Haha why not kallang? There's food and everything nearby. By the way which part of Singapore are you living at?

Haha! No lah, mine just road worthy for all practical intents and purposes only. Should see the other Trueno, super bling man! [thumbsup]

How long have you had her?

hope those involved don't mind me posting this up:

http://garage36.blogspot.com/2011/05/meanw...-singapore.html

Clickthrough to view more:

http://garage36.blogspot.com/2011/05/meanw...-singapore.html

hi bro, nice blog you have there, and esp the cars, kinda nice to see all the old school cars still running around, some of the cars i have nv seen before and wanna know more abt them :D

Haha why not kallang? There's food and everything nearby. By the way which part of Singapore are you living at?

Haha! Bit boring already lar. The food there also not spectacular. Am living up north. You stay east side?

How long have you had her?

Hmmm...about 4 years now. Quite shocked actually! Time really flies...

Haha! Bit boring already lar. The food there also not spectacular. Am living up north. You stay east side?

chomp chomp.

or u prefer chong pang/yishun area? =x

after that can go yishun dam

Haha I see. So where do you suggest? yeah both mllcg and i live in the east.

wow that's long. guessing you got your car of SGcarmart?

chomp chomp.

or u prefer chong pang/yishun area? =x

after that can go yishun dam

No lah, since already 2 of you in the east, then east side is fine by me. Anyway, Friday I don't mind travelling a little bit lar! YD very fun meh? Could never understand the draw of YD to car-clubbers, there's no toilet (I'm old already, so need a toilet nearby vv.impt!!), no F&B, no proper seats...

Haha I see. So where do you suggest? yeah both mllcg and i live in the east.

wow that's long. guessing you got your car of SGcarmart?

East side sounds good. Lotsa good food there! I know cos I actually grew up in the east. But now, maybe I'm not so familiar anymore. Will leave it to you eastenders to decide since you'd know the best places [:p]

Yep, initially was through carmart, but it turned-out that the guy selling was a friend-of-a-friend, so made things easier in a way...

East side sounds good. Lotsa good food there! I know cos I actually grew up in the east. But now, maybe I'm not so familiar anymore. Will leave it to you eastenders to decide since you'd know the best places [:p]

Yep, initially was through carmart, but it turned-out that the guy selling was a friend-of-a-friend, so made things easier in a way...

Haha we shall let mllcg decide since he's the organiser. Really? what made you decide to move to the north?

Hmm i see. i remember seeing a few AE86s on sgcarmart awhile ago.

Outing will most probably be on 16th September. i have something on the 9th

Will be in Singapore then. Can I join? No car to bring but I love old cars and would love to see others' cars.

Haha we shall let mllcg decide since he's the organiser. Really? what made you decide to move to the north?

Hmm i see. i remember seeing a few AE86s on sgcarmart awhile ago.

Yep, Mllcg will organise! [nod] Not my decision to go north mate, parents lar...

Will be in Singapore then. Can I join? No car to bring but I love old cars and would love to see others' cars.

If it really goes down on the 16th, of course you may my HongKee mate!

can come la. btw, did u get my "device"?