Yeobh

I have been running spare less for 8yrs now, even my Maserati ran spare less. Flat, call tow, safer then changing a flat on the highway and have one idiot run you over!

Hope more and more car owners will go "Spareless". The move is go for your pocket, good for the enviroment and make driving much more safe.

Nothing beats the spare tyre. Can act as counterweight also. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

If all future cars come w/o spare tyre, will buy one extra and keep it in the boot. :D

I am driving a spareless Toyota for more than 3 yrs.

I bit unsecured feeing especially on trips to MY.

(edited)

its really easy to change tyre, only the 20kg weight is a killer imagine suspending a 20kg with an arm and aligning nut with the other, a man should try it once at least

btw my car by default no spare in boot only a jar of sealant

Edited by Mecontle

Turbocharged

I have been running spare less for 8yrs now, even my Maserati ran spare less. Flat, call tow, safer then changing a flat on the highway and have one idiot run you over!

I've had 3 spareless cars since 2005. Been to Hatyai, Penang & Cameron. Do I really need the spare? :huh:

Twincharged

I would like to comment,many motorist carry a spare tyre,BUT,when they want to use it,it also got no air[never check the spare tyre pressure],so what is the point.????

Got spare better. I always check my spare tire air pressure every 4 to 6 months. Each time pump up to 260 for it to slowly release. By 4th month, it should reach about nicely 220 or so. No harm running for short distance with 260.

It's becoming more common, especially for Conti cars.

Ideally, we should have TPMS installed.

Otherwise, check pressure every week, pump air every other week.

↡ Advertisement