Which one will you go for?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. One of the following..

• Cayenne S 4.8
    • Q7 4.2 FSI
    • X5 4.8 V8
    • GL450

Neutral Newbie

I've driven many SUVs in my life before. Lexus RX, Q7 etc......

But I've got to say, the Cayenne drives and feels like a sports car. Although in terms of luxury and comfort, it might not be the best. Even the sound of the stock exhaust can get your heart racing.....

Cayenne or X5...they are fast and save. Q7 while is large doesn't use the extra room smartly and the safety rating is only 4-stars.

Sorry. I meant to say "Cayenne or X5...they are fast and safe. Q7 while is large didn't use the extra room smartly and the safety rating is only 4-stars."

any suggestions bros?

Depends, if all your passengers are like the one in your avatar, the higher the car ground clearance the better coz when they get in and out in short skirt, the show will start :D

On a less serious note: why not consider Humvee3, or Landcruiser? If based on your list, Cayanne seems to be a good choice

Depends, if all your passengers are like the one in your avatar, the higher the car ground clearance the better coz when they get in and out in short skirt, the show will start :D

On a less serious note: why not consider Humvee3, or Landcruiser? If based on your list, Cayanne seems to be a good choice

If my passengers are like the ones in my avatar , a Vellfire would be better right> [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Nah.. Owned a Toyota for too long liao.. And Humvee FC.. [knife] Yupps. Cayenne..