Free Service & Repair Manuals for Users of myCARFORUM

Dreamer143

you might want to include more car makers/models information with respect to Sgcarmart.

it seemed like not many usual car makers/models inside your catalog and there are too many advertisements. =P

I believe the advertisers sponsored the free manuals [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The topic is clearly outdated, but perhaps someone will come in handy -

Multimedia illustrated guide to repair, maintenance and installation of car Opel Corsa B, Combo, Tigra (1993-2000 years of release)

Link

Having a hard time finding 06 Honda Odyssey Absolute RB1 manual. Most sites have US models, not Japan models. Anyone has it to share?

Neutral Newbie
On 4/13/2023 at 7:41 PM, MoniMon said:

Any updates? I'm in search of a good source of manuals.

Can you please be more specific and mention the car brand and model, you will have more chances to find someone who actually has it. I use couple of different online sources, here is one of them - workshop manuals. All the manuals are free of charge and you can download a pdf and later on print it if you need to do it. If you want to have an original book, then you can check it on Ebay

Edited by mike9199

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

I made a website where I post car repair and usage manuals, diagnostic software, electrical wiring diagrams, map files and many other interesting news. I will also have a request form where you can request the book you want (if it is not already on the website) or write me the information and within 48 hours As far as possible I will add it to site , also we have  oil change catalog where you can see how many liters of oil are needed for this or that unit of your car.

https://cardata.site/ This is the site, I am currently adding books, the request form will be ready from tomorrow.

Thank you in advance for your attention

You can also write me the brand model modification here and I will put it on the website....

↡ Advertisement