• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

Blueraven
  • Blueraven
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Haven been looking high and low for these plugs but i cant seemed to be able to find them.

Any one here knows where can i get a set at a reasonable price? sad.gif

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:51 AM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just google dont lazy
http://www.punggol.s...-t27776.15.html

wonder why ppl willing to pay so much for a "german brand and make in germany" as claimed when its just a singapore co made using rebadge parts from other brand and recycled oil from 3rd world countries and mix and match formula just like the many other funny brands like turtle selling in carrefoure

Edited by Furrynadz, 02 June 2011 - 10:52 AM.

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

Fusionkoh
  • Fusionkoh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro, i have tried OWS NA Racing before as recommended by friends and it seems to be at a same level as the other hi end brands or maybe slightly better. Am on Shell Helix Ultra now as i bought it from a provate source at less than market price.

Care to share? I still have friends on OWS. If your claim can be verified, need to get them off it.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Picanto

just google dont lazy
http://www.punggol.s...-t27776.15.html

wonder why ppl willing to pay so much for a "german brand and make in germany" as claimed when its just a singapore co made using rebadge parts from other brand and recycled oil from 3rd world countries and mix and match formula just like the many other funny brands like turtle selling in carrefoure

thats the power of marketing

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, find

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users