Honda Stream

Rm2s

Anyone has any news of whether there will be any new Stream introduced this year?

don't think they will introduce stream in this year,

because Oddy sale figure doesn't meet expection since luanched,

↡ Advertisement

Hi, i am also looking for a stream. However had a shock of my life after visiting Cars Inn Credit pte ltd yesterday with today's horrible experience.

I shortlisted 2 stream and a grandis, as usual, msg and called up and make my way there in woodlands to view and test drive, to my horror and disappointment, the post of the grandis was already sold but the post wasnt removed. Wasted my trip and time there.

Last night, i shorlisted 2 stream post in sg carmart, again its Cars Inn Credit pte ltd. Thou negative and bad 1st impression, Texted the same dealer,he responded to me today,then i found out the price raised by 3k overnight.

As a customer or consumer, these was my worst encounter with such a company.

Best part, the staffs doesnt felt it isnt morally not right, and still tells me "coe also raise and drops." So car price posted from their company applies.

Not sure is it still a consumers market? Or a sellers market now.

However i had removed all my shortlisted cars that i am keen from this company named Cars Inn Credit Pte ltd. And i guess i shall never returned there.

Bad experiences and encounter.

Edited by Braveriesvillage
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i am also looking for a stream. However had a shock of my life after visiting Cars Inn Credit pte ltd yesterday with today's horrible experience.

I shortlisted 2 stream and a grandis, as usual, msg and called up and make my way there in woodlands to view and test drive, to my horror and disappointment, the post of the grandis was already sold but the post wasnt removed. Wasted my trip and time there.

Last night, i shorlisted 2 stream post in sg carmart, again its Cars Inn Credit pte ltd. Thou negative and bad 1st impression, Texted the same dealer,he responded to me today,then i found out the price raised by 3k overnight.

Best part, the staffs doesnt felt it isnt morally not right, and still tells me "coe also raise and drops." So car price posted from their company applies.

However i had removed all my shortlisted cars that i am keen from this company named Cars Inn Credit Pte ltd. And i guess i shall never returned there.

Yea kena these sometime bobian

I also had a quite unplesant experience with them last yr. Arranged to view a car with them and when I turned up, was told that the SE whom I contacted was not free and his colleague stepped in. That colleague told me the car was sold and proceeded to introduce a few cars to me whom none I was looking at. He didn't even bother to find out my criteria and I have a feeling he might have vested interested in the cars he showed me. Like you, felt like time wasted as I stay in the South. So off I went.... Only to realise the car wasn't sold, but I dropped it

... my stream "D" Light blink even as I drive...can anyone tell me or have experience with their car before. Thank you in advance

Hi Bro and Sis,

I've checked out a 07 honda stream PI model. Mileage at only 130k (dk whether it's real or not). Everything seemed ok while test-driving but gear was stuck at R while shifting from D to P. It seemed like there's an obstruction and I had difficulty pushing it up to P gear. Anyone know what's the issue down here?

Also, is there anything I should take note of for Honda stream? Especially the gearbox, I'm worried for any cars that might have common gearbox problem :(

Seeking your kind advice please :)

Cheers

Hey, I know that this is a weird question, but what does the D3 switch connect to on a 2005 Honda Stream RN1 1.7? Do the wires go right to the ECU, or do they connect to the interior fusebox? I have a pretty unique situation since I installed an ECU, wiring harness, engine, and transmission from a 2005 Honda Stream in my Civic, and I can't find any wiring information since I am in America. The car runs perfectly, the only problem is that D3 doesn't work, which I would really like to fix so I can manually shift it. Thank you very much in advance!

Neutral Newbie
On 5/29/2011 at 9:55 AM, Rm2s said:

Looking at used Honda Stream (2008 - 2009 models). Anyone with ownership experience to advise what to look out for? Thanks in advance.

On 6/1/2011 at 8:26 PM, Streamliner said:

Hi Weewee,

This not a common issues faced Stream, at least from the peers whom own Stream.

I guess (my opinion only) is the gear-pinion (not the motor) linked the wiper and motor worn out, this sometime due to:-

-wind screen to sticky or dirty (some due to applied rain repellant), or worn Wiper blades never get it replace.

this expedite the wear out rate of the gear.

-poor installation, previuos owner may dismantle it but not install it back properly, e.g. some lousy design strut bar require to dismantle the bonnet cover (include the wiper cover) for installation.

If you talk to KM, whole wiper motor with gear need to change, may cost you $300 + long lead time.

Alternatively, go to scrapyard to try your luck to look for the gear, cost depends on how well you bargain.

Regards

Can a Honda stream rsz convert to manual transmission?