2011 VW New beetle

Minikong

this new beetle looks nice and cute leh, got the 2 litre version with 200 bhb, not bad leh, and with 19 inch rim :wub:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=4342

i find the previous beetle much cuter leh...

this one, the rear is much wider n bigger...

though i think it is to allow more comfort for the passengers at the back...

for the engine variants, i think 1.4turbo will be the baseline like other models (sicrocco, Golf, )

[laugh]

Supersonic

What a f u c k i n g (Unker Soya's term) AH GUA car :D

so when u taking delivery? :D

i wonder if anyone in the world has managed to chng the body for a more muscular look successfully? ...... i doubt VW intends have it for females / gays only... :o

i imagine even if spray paint tatoos on the body, it will still look femine.....maybe VW really intends to sell it to this group of buyers?

Supersonic

i wonder if anyone in the world has managed to chng the body for a more muscular look successfully? ...... i doubt VW intends have it for females / gays only... :o

i imagine even if spray paint tatoos on the body, it will still look femine.....maybe VW really intends to sell it to this group of buyers?

Actually i dont find many people driving this beetle, whether the driver is gay, female or man. I guess the design doesnt really appeal to many people.

Actually i dont find many people driving this beetle, whether the driver is gay, female or man. I guess the design doesnt really appeal to many people.

the previous model actually is not a bad modern intepretation of the classic beetle shape..... this new model is just a repeat of the same without any 'wow' elements added......... i predict it will not sell well [:(]

i always think beetle is the shrink version of tt from side

the first 911 (1964+-) or the model preceded it, really looked like a close cousin of the classic Beetle

↡ Advertisement