Online shopping fever

Garvin

Neutral Newbie

the feeling when the items arrived is si bei song [laugh]

Hahah yes! We all like to receive new things.. My wife when she shops online always look forward to check the mail box, so much so that every time come back the first thing is to check mail box.

↡ Advertisement

Pm u Liao.... Hamsik leh?

u wan to quit still wan Hamsik ah?

if i sell u Hamsik, i going to tie u down to play next 3 yrs contract leh! hahaha

u wan to quit still wan Hamsik ah?

if i sell u Hamsik, i going to tie u down to play next 3 yrs contract leh! hahaha

I need hamsik to trade for hazard just in case arsenal really buy him... Lol

i love agent provocateur.. Every purchase gets me all excited. Even got videos on some of the selection

Supercharged
Hahah u are definitely not the only guy that does online shopping.. In the US online shopping is so common in every household and the same trend is slowly increasing in Singapore.. So if galant has an online shopping site, it is gonna rake in tonnes more cash-flow the years to come..

[laugh]

sometime i wonder is it consider occupational illness.

for the last 7 years, i work as a buyer.

so buying has been my everyday affair.

anyone going for man apparel in the site?

thinking of slim fit shirt, a tote bag, ermm..

some car accessories?

some shoes?

some s8x toys? opps, let the cat out of the bag :wub:

Hahah u are definitely not the only guy that does online shopping.. In the US online shopping is so common in every household and the same trend is slowly increasing in Singapore.. So if galant has an online shopping site, it is gonna rake in tonnes more cash-flow the years to come..

I must say galant to be a third party to import items from china ain't it risky? Guess u really must choose ur products well. I tried to import some stuff from china for sale too, however the experience was not that idea. China products really aren't that reliable actually.

mine is not really online shopping..... i am just the middle party.... what you want to buy.... i will order for you... you choose your own sellers...

you got to be careful when choosing which sellers to buy from... some are low quality imitation and some are purely scam case... that is why my site has a 'how to order' which teaches you how to choose the correct seller... of course it is not 100% fool proof but it lessens the possibility of scam and low quality products by alot.

my advise would be to stay away from electronics..... but clothes, belts, phone accessories, kitchen accessories, etc are all good.... in short.. hardware.....

Hardware can buy but muz select properly

I bought samsung qwerty hp b4 200 sgd nia lol

Like nokia that qwerty hp lol

Other is rmvb player etc but like i said select properly

mine is not really online shopping..... i am just the middle party.... what you want to buy.... i will order for you... you choose your own sellers...

you got to be careful when choosing which sellers to buy from... some are low quality imitation and some are purely scam case... that is why my site has a 'how to order' which teaches you how to choose the correct seller... of course it is not 100% fool proof but it lessens the possibility of scam and low quality products by alot.

my advise would be to stay away from electronics..... but clothes, belts, phone accessories, kitchen accessories, etc are all good.... in short.. hardware.....

iphone there should be cheap.. haha.. since made locally

Many workshop owners are in need of new specialty tools in order to increase their shop productivity and in turns their bottom line. Base on telephone inquiries I received daily, most of them just don't know how to place order via the internet ,making payment via ATM or ibank let alone paypal.

What most of these guys need is assistant from people who are familiar with online purchasing and are willing to undertake this part time job as " online buying assistance" in return for a small handling fee. Once the order is placed and payment make, the seller will ship the goods directly to the customer.

This my personal experience base on the last 6 yrs as online seller trying the local auto service industry.

Another webby for all techno-gadgets : www.priceangels.com

Hello Bro,

Have u bought any items from this website before ?

how long does it take for u to receive the product ???

Thanks

Hi,

Can I ask if I want to buy online from Malaysia website, how do I ship to Singapore? The online shop only send to East/West Malaysia.

The pricing is online exclusive and is better than the store at JB so exploring my options.

Please advise any forwarding agent with cheap shipping rates? Try googling online but can't seem to find any. Most that come ip are from HK, China, US, UK, Japan etc...

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement