Exhaust Pipe rattling sound

Tweakmax2

Neutral Newbie

I guess my exhaust pipe is loose as always kena kerb. Any idea where can tighten it and about how much?

↡ Advertisement

Check first if any hook dropped from rubber band,or something obvious before going down wksp.

You wouldn't want to give them 'blank cheque' for the exhaust job, right?

rubber band a few bucks, and I replaced them myself.

Neutral Newbie

happen to me before.. when turning left/right will have ting/tiang sound. initially thought is rear door/window but turn out to be exhaust loose and the workshop just use cable tie to secure.. if it's the same thing maybe u can diy..

If rubber band torn, just replace them, they are cheap.

Or you can use wires instead of cable tie

Neutral Newbie

i need help here! my exhaust vibrating very vigorously think i the exhaust loose already. if send to workshop tighten need how much? any recommended workshop? thanks

i need help here! my exhaust vibrating very vigorously think i the exhaust loose already. if send to workshop tighten need how much? any recommended workshop? thanks

Go to Ubi area,alot of workshop doing exhausts,most famous[expensive.?],Jeep Chee.

My car this morning have this very loud and deep exhaust sound like a sport car like that. . . I think is my catalytic converter picha already.

Can anyone recommend me a workshop that repair or replace the catalytic converter?

↡ Advertisement