The all new 2012 BMW 1-series leaked!!!

Caddilac

comprehension still fail.

1) u were the one who brought up ownership,

i only mentioned driving quality.

2) u own watever class is ur business,

i am simply discussing driving feel.

3) "being fair to fellow b class owners" means trying to shout down all negative views?

damn childishly insecure leh u.

if u don't like hearing negative remarks about ur car, shut ur eyes/ears/computer.

Say, where did that nincompoop hail from? [cool]

↡ Advertisement

Say, where did that nincompoop hail from? [cool]

no idea man,

but i do know we should all:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Mecontle.

Edited by Eyke

Performance motor wants a bite of VW golf / gti's pie... Heard will be launch later this year...

A car for the wannabes & badge whores!

A car for the wannabes & badge whores!

rather juvenile generalization.

there r pple who r looking for slightly upmarket hatchbacks,

of which there r not many, eg. Lexus CT200H.

rather juvenile generalization.

there r pple who r looking for slightly upmarket hatchbacks,

of which there r not many, eg. Lexus CT200H.

The Lexus CT200H seems to be selling really well leah.

As people get more affluent these days, they'll be more than happy to splurge even on a small posh badged hatchback.

The next A-class is gonna to be a huge seller too judging by the looks of things!

The Lexus CT200H seems to be selling really well leah.

As people get more affluent these days, they'll be more than happy to splurge even on a small posh badged hatchback.

The next A-class is gonna to be a huge seller too judging by the looks of things!

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...Cost_Update.pdf

Interesting ..... no CT200H was registered in the month of August and they seems to be selling well.

In Singapore, hatch will appeal to a niche market which is why traditionally, hatch has never been a big seller.

However, I would agree that the new A Class look good but it will not be a huge seller.

Depending on the pricing of the 1 series and A class against the VW Golf, if the price is close, the 1 series and A class will capture some of the Golf market.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...Cost_Update.pdf

Interesting ..... no CT200H was registered in the month of August and they seems to be selling well.

In Singapore, hatch will appeal to a niche market which is why traditionally, hatch has never been a big seller.

However, I would agree that the new A Class look good but it will not be a huge seller.

Depending on the pricing of the 1 series and A class against the VW Golf, if the price is close, the 1 series and A class will capture some of the Golf market.

First of all, I didn't say the Lexus CT200H is a hot seller for the month of August.

I'm saying the CT200H I think, is one of the best selling models for Lexus in YR2010/11.

The Golf Mk6 isn't a common sight on the roads anyways, and that supports your "hatch isn't a good seller" theory.

The previous 1-Series was a flop in sales, but thanks to the high COE prices now, and new BMW engines, I'm pretty sure it'll be a better seller than the predecessor.

^_^

First of all, I didn't say the Lexus CT200H is a hot seller for the month of August.

I'm saying the CT200H I think, is one of the best selling models for Lexus in YR2010/11.

The Golf Mk6 isn't a common sight on the roads anyways, and that supports your "hatch isn't a good seller" theory.

The previous 1-Series was a flop in sales, but thanks to the high COE prices now, and new BMW engines, I'm pretty sure it'll be a better seller than the predecessor.

^_^

Please do me a favour, supply some facts .... and not based your statistic on what you see on the road like your comment you made on the C180K 1.6 SC Merc.

Well, if i stay in district - 9 and 10. I am sure that the BMW, Lambos, Merc are the hot sellers. But if i stay in the HBD heartland, the hot sellers are the Toyotas, Hondas etc.

Please do me a favour, supply some facts .... and not based your statistic on what you see on the road like your comment you made on the C180K 1.6 SC Merc.

Well, if i stay in district - 9 and 10. I am sure that the BMW, Lambos, Merc are the hot sellers. But if i stay in the HBD heartland, the hot sellers are the Toyotas, Hondas etc.

Well, you'll be wrong.

My eyes are my facts.