• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
89 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For the maniac rangers here.. Don't always talk about SYTs

Michelle Yeoh confirm sexy

Another sexy Michelle

Kuroki Hitomi

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not interested in Lao chio. Prefer the girl in your avatar anyday

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Another lao chio,Gong Li:

If she ask me to go to bed with her,i anytime one. tongue.gif
I few years younger hor. dry.gif

Edited by Csnewbie, 12 June 2011 - 01:23 PM.

Relocated

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

Gobbler
  • Gobbler
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

spotlight big izzit?

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Another sexy Michelle

Kuroki Hitomi

we can't see the other michelle.

got link boh?

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

spotlight big izzit?

dont like that say leah.....i flush. dry.gif
Relocated

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is the 2nd Michelle

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is the 2nd Michelle

this one was my dream girl when I was young.................. wub.gif wub.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

Comnao
  • Comnao
    5th Gear
    Author Image

To me ... She still is

Another is Cherie Chung

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To me ... She still is

Another is Cherie Chung

ya.................lao si lao................still very chio........... wub.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

Robin
  • Premium member
    Robin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not interested in Lao chio. Prefer the girl in your avatar anyday

here a lot of lao ah chee ko, so got lao chio thread tongue.gif

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

Jecht
  • Jecht
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

my personal fav lau chio michelle reis!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

Idunspeed
  • Idunspeed
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

nice lights..
Don't go around saying the world owes you living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first! - Mark Twain

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I prefer Pan Ling Ling and Ivy Lee laugh.gif
Cheers
Ben

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bro...knn i also used to love her... i remember her cover page in this small A5 size booklet published by SBC... that time i primary school only... laugh.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:29 PM

Ken1898
  • Premium member
    Ken1898
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Agreed!!

Christy Chung too..

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro...knn i also used to love her... i remember her cover page in this small A5 size booklet published by SBC... that time i primary school only... laugh.gif

KNN..................our taste also very close leh............ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:52 PM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If u want to catch your PLL, you can check out AMK Ave 4 market cos she frequent this market.
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Another sexy Michelle

Kuroki Hitomi

Your farking eyesight needs checking....
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anything with a hole, you will dream. biggrin.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Best, Chio, Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users