Car vibrate while idleing and Reverse

Shor

Could this be the engine mounting problem? If so, is it necessary to change all four?

I presumed not the Spark plug and wire because I had just change it. Any other possibilities bros?? Can someone recommend me workshop can diagnose what the actual problems with a minimum fee? Thank you!

↡ Advertisement

No bro, I think it's nothing to do with my exhaust pipe.

Did you hit your exhuast pipe recently when you reverse park?

At first I suspect to be the Spark Plug too, but second thought, I had just change my Spark plug month ago..... the biggest possibility suppose to be the engine mounting. But I am looking for a workshop that can diagnose it for a minimum fee.

It may well be the spark plug, due to misfiring.. eg, wrong rating..

Any CEL?

Not terribly vibrate, but can feel the vibrate like the mirror shaking . This is not usual because all the while my car is very "quiet" one.

actually how bad is the vibration? if not jus go back to the workshop ask for the original spark plug

Not terribly vibrate, but can feel the vibrate like the mirror shaking . This is not usual because all the while my car is very "quiet" one.

could also be due to throttle dirty, check if dirty, clean it

wow could be throttle body....

rear view mirror or side mirror shaking?

Could this be the engine mounting problem? If so, is it necessary to change all four?

I presumed not the Spark plug and wire because I had just change it. Any other possibilities bros?? Can someone recommend me workshop can diagnose what the actual problems with a minimum fee? Thank you!

If mounting is the problem, not neccessary to change all 4, just change the one that has the problem.

Twincharged

Your Murano or GTR are both V6,if the vibration are so bad,most likely are the mountings.

If it's an engine mounting, you can feel the vibration on your steering wheel. Is that the case?

Neutral Newbie

If I'm correct, it is likely that your engine mounting is gone.

Especially if you switch to reverse gear, the whole car will vibrate more.

What is your mileage now?

could be engine mounting (gasket) or could be drive shaft...

cos im now stuck in my mechanic office for the past 2 hours getting my shaft fixed for the front two wheels... cos i thought its gasket problem but its not

for my case, the virbration happens when it idle... the rear mirror shakes but the steering is ok... the virbration can be quite strong when stuck in jam or reversing slowly...

(edited)

Your Murano or GTR are both V6,if the vibration are so bad,most likely are the mountings.

Huh, GTR and you going to cheep workshop, changing back brake pads oridy, 500-600, changing the two gear boxes transmission fluid will cost 800-1000. Any workshop can do meh?

Edited by KaKiLang

GTR is my brother ride. Ya, I oso think is the Engine mount. I go check it out first see whether to change how many piece. And I'll try to clean the fuel injector see any different or not.

Steering quite minor vibrate, but steer extreme will feel more. Reversing oso can feel a it, so highly is the engine mounting worn.

If it's an engine mounting, you can feel the vibration on your steering wheel. Is that the case?

↡ Advertisement